Just Thought All You Lefties Should Know.....

Yes, one did. A 19 year old black thug killed a New Jersey cop yesterday. God bless that cop and his family. I think the Congress should cut every cop that dies a 10 million dollar check. Or is it only New York first responders who get compensated?

I just did the math with but off the top of my head, I figured a 300.000,000 population with a 3.83 gun related murder rate per 100,000 with a total of 80,000,000 gun owners

It is based on an average and not actuall yesterday numbers.

It could also be more than the 79 million figure because murderers sometimes kill multiple people at a time.

I just did the math with but off the top of my head, I figured a 300.000,000 population with a 3.83 gun related murder rate per 100,000 with a total of 80,000,000 gun owners

It is based on an average and not actuall yesterday numbers.

It could also be more than the 79 million figure because murderers sometimes kill multiple people at a time.

And we can cut you slack because the population is well over the 300 million now. But point well made, most gun owners are responsible now, as we have always been since the forming of America. No one likes a criminal regardless of what tool he uses to take a life.

Yes, one did. A 19 year old black thug killed a New Jersey cop yesterday. God bless that cop and his family. I think the Congress should cut every cop that dies a 10 million dollar check. Or is it only New York first responders who get compensated?

However, that thug may not have been a "gun owner".

He may have been a "gun possessor".

Updated numbers with newere figures Gun Control

2008 gun related murders 10886

10886 divided by 356 days = 30.57 gun murders per day

80,000,000 gun owners - 31 gun murders = 79,999,969 owners that did not kill someone yesterday.

Very true. Most likely they own stolen firearms so they are not the "true" owner of it

Updated numbers with newere figures Gun Control

2008 gun related murders 10886

10886 divided by 356 days = 30.57 gun murders per day

80,000,000 gun owners - 31 gun murders = 79,999,969 owners that did not kill someone yesterday.

Now that would mean that tomorrow, the number of owners that did not kill someone yesterday would go down by another 31, since the 31 owners that killed someone today would no longer be eligible to own guns.

But we also need to add on the number of new gun owners that did not own guns yesterday.

Black guy, you say? Well, clearly a Democrat then. :eek::eek::eek::eek: Where is the media accusations?

Edit: That's a fucking joke.... thought I should point that out for the benefit of the stupid.

and possession is .9 of the law or something like that.

Black guy, you say? Well, clearly a Democrat then. :eek::eek::eek::eek: Where is the media accusations?

Edit: That's a fucking joke.... thought I should point that out for the benefit of the stupid.

He must be a real bad ass. The judge set his bail at 5 million dollars and he cannot post 20% and go free. :lol::lol:

OP, what's the point to/purpose for this thread?

that gun owners didn't kill anyone yesterday, an easily refuted fact. a cop was shot execution style yesterday by a 19 year old thug. who cannot get out of jail unless he posts a 5 million dollar bond. all of it.

That 79,999,966 gun owners did not kill anyone yesterday.

Link.

14 Million plus just in 2009 not including previous years.
Washington, DC --(AmmoLand.com)- Data released by the FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) for the year reported 14,033,824 NICS Checks for the year of 2009, a 10 percent increase in gun purchases from the 12,709,023 reported in 2008.

USA Buys 14 Million+ Guns In 2009 - More Than 21 of the Worlds Standing Armies

nics-background-check-2009.jpg

OK...so what does that have to do with those of us on the Left?

Forum List

Back