Just the facts

Damn, who's to blame for all the reduction in the concentration of those hazardous compounds in the air we breath?

RW's ... all that huffin' and puffin' about Obama for the last 7 years ...

Damn, who's to blame for all the reduction in the concentration of those hazardous compounds in the air we breath?
You want the real irony BB? In the liberal chase for a "green" world where the planet is more important than humans - they have actually harmed the planet with their "green" technology. Wind turbines are killing birds at an alarming rate and solar farms are killing any and all plant life which lives in perpetual shade with no access to sun light under the panels.

If and when the liberal pipe dream of renewable energy is every achieved, the effect to plant life will be devastating. We live off of oxygen. Plants live off of CO2. The more we remove from the environment, the more detrimental it is to the plants.

Yes folks...liberalism really is that stupid. First, place plant and animal life above human life. Next, create policies and technologies that harm the plant and animal life you're trying to save. :eusa_doh:

Cockroaches will soon become an endangered species thanks to Obama. Stop this insane stepping on them.

The left continues to blatantly ignore all facts, science, and data in order to push their agenda for control and accumulation of wealth. The predictable results of ignoring reality have been tremendous burdens on businesses, unaffordable costs on citizens, higher unemployment, a weak economy, and an unnecessary strain on our critical energy needs.

I think claims your power bill will climb by 30 percent are as bogus as claims the oceans will rise by eleventy feet.

So much for "just the facts".

You want the real irony BB? In the liberal chase for a "green" world where the planet is more important than humans - they have actually harmed the planet with their "green" technology. Wind turbines are killing birds at an alarming rate and solar farms are killing any and all plant life which lives in perpetual shade with no access to sun light under the panels.

If and when the liberal pipe dream of renewable energy is every achieved, the effect to plant life will be devastating. We live off of oxygen. Plants live off of CO2. The more we remove from the environment, the more detrimental it is to the plants.

Yes folks...liberalism really is that stupid. First, place plant and animal life above human life. Next, create policies and technologies that harm the plant and animal life you're trying to save. :eusa_doh:

Looks like Crocodylinae tears for birds and plants to me.

The left continues to blatantly ignore all facts, science, and data in order to push their agenda for control and accumulation of wealth. The predictable results of ignoring reality have been tremendous burdens on businesses, unaffordable costs on citizens, higher unemployment, a weak economy, and an unnecessary strain on our critical energy needs.

Are you one of those tools working for Inhofe?

The lobbyists send a bimbo to your room, in exchange you post trash denial bullshit on as many websites as possible.

Was it a she or a he?

Or a she with a surprise downstairs?

I think claims your power bill will climb by 30 percent are as bogus as claims the oceans will rise by eleventy feet.

Everyone stopped reading after the second word in your post G-string. We know you think (not very well). The rest of the world does research and knows.

So much for you having a shred of credibility.

Looks like Crocodylinae tears for birds and plants to me.
Looks like pure typical libtard stupidity to me. Cause more of the problem you are trying to prevent.

Everyone stopped reading after the second word in your post G-string. We know you think (not very well). The rest of the world does research and knows.

Nope. There is nothing which supports your claim. It's hyperbolic fear-mongering no different than that of the global warming Chicken Littles.

Nope. There is nothing which supports your claim. It's hyperbole.
You mean other than the facts? Yeah....I guess you're right if you're going to exclude the facts.

Poor Buttsoiler. So insecure in his own tinfoil shit that he not only has to insist "facts" in his title but then has to bump his own thread --- not once, not twice... six times. :itsok:
He swings for the big grand slam but the ball barely falls off the tee.

Strike one Pogo

Not surprising that your entire list of videos were produced by the TPPF. That's a group whose main supporter is the Koch brothers. There have been improvements in some areas, but only a fool would say pollution is no longer a problem, or that people's lives aren't shortened by the toxic chemicals spewed into our air.

Not surprising that your entire list of videos were produced by the TPPF. That's a group whose main supporter is the Koch brothers. There have been improvements in some areas, but only a fool would say pollution is no longer a problem, or that people's lives aren't shortened by the toxic chemicals spewed into our air.
Only a fool gets their information and forms their policies on Hollywood.

What's Hollywood got to do with it?

Poor Buttsoiler. So insecure in his own tinfoil shit that he not only has to insist "facts" in his title but then has to bump his own thread --- not once, not twice... six times. :itsok:
He swings for the big grand slam but the ball barely falls off the tee.

Strike one Pogo
If 'lil Pogo had even an ounce of brain (which clearly he does not) - he would have checked the time stamp on each individual post and seen that they were all just a few short minutes apart (as little as two minutes in some cases). Nobody "bumps" within minutes of posting. The fact is - I had come across a series of videos. Quite the contrary to dumb-asses hilarious claims, I was actually hoping nobody would post a response so I could get all videos in, in consecutive posts for continuity.

It's comical to see how the liberal attempts to think. They can't see the forest for the trees. The glaring evidence sits in front of them but they can't see it because they are so blinded by their ideology and so over stimulated at the thought of a "gotcha" post that they rush to put something up and ultimately expose their own stupidity.

Hey Pogo-stick? Next time....just look at the time stamp of each post before commenting. :lol:

Last edited:

"Toxic chemicals spewed into the air". Really?!? :lmao:

"Toxic chemicals spewed into the air". Really?!? :lmao:

Sorry, I read Batman comic books as a kid, but haven't watched any of the movies.

Forum List

Back