Just Stroked a Large Check to the IRS

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
That time of the year.

Gotta keep the Liberal/Welfare Case/Miserable Failure "Food Stamp War Chest" full, ya know...

If it wasn't for successful Conservatives, many more of you would be eating out of dumpsters.

Thank me later, asswipes.

That time of the year.

Gotta keep the Liberal/Welfare Case/Miserable Failure "Food Stamp War Chest" full, ya know...

If it wasn't for successful Conservatives, many more of you would be eating out of dumpsters.

A lot of people who are getting refunds don't grasp that they are stroking a big check as well. It was just pre-paid.

That time of the year.

Obama thanks you for helping out with his lifetime benifits......:clap2:

I got hit with an underpayment. And since I was flying to D.C. that week I decided to pay all my vouchers in advance just in case the unthinkable happened. Didn't want to take a chance of Mrs. H. having to deal with the grief (paying taxes, not me dying LOL).

That time of the year.

Well the Libs are always happy when there is money for them to spend.
It's even more rewarding when it's someone Else's money.

I really hate to be a douche here but.....

Did you pay your "fair" share?

That's a big thing with the Libs these days.
People paying their "fair" share. :D

That time of the year.

Even JFK would have agreed with you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVDFzFBSHvA]Footage of JFK, lower taxes boost economy from Yahoo! News - YouTube[/ame]

Did you pay your "fair" share?

I paid enough to keep four families happy for a year. Their mortgage, foodstamps, education, medical, etc. They're probably driving leather-interiored Volts for all I know. God knows how the fuck Obama and his criminals are doling out my hard earned money.

Defense and international security assistance: In 2011, 20 percent of the budget, or $718 billion, paid for defense and security-related international activities. The bulk of the spending in this category reflects the underlying costs of the Department of Defense and other security-related activities. The total also includes the cost of supporting operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, funding for which totaled $159 billion in 2011.

Social Security: Another 20 percent of the budget, or $731 billion, paid for Social Security, which provided retirement benefits averaging $1,229 per month to 35.6 million retired workers in December 2011. Social Security also provided benefits to 2.9 million spouses and children of retired workers, 6.3 million surviving children and spouses of deceased workers, and 10.6 million disabled workers and their eligible dependents in December 2011.

Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP: Three health insurance programs - Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) - together accounted for 21 percent of the budget in 2011, or $769 billion. Nearly two-thirds of this amount, or $486 billion, went to Medicare, which provides health coverage to around 48 million people who are over the age of 65 or have disabilities. The remainder of this category funds Medicaid and CHIP, which in a typical month in 2011 provided health care or long-term care to about 60 million low-income children, parents, elderly people, and people with disabilities. Both Medicaid and CHIP require matching payments from the states.

Policy Basics: Where Do Our Federal Tax Dollars Go? — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Thanks for paying for my Medicare and SS disability.
Although on SS I am still in the hole from what I paid in.

Forum List

Back