Just stopping by

My Son, oh man. That is another story. His Dr. Has told him he has this. Atlanto-Axial Dislocation And Fracture: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment

That is another trauma that has just caused my health to falter. The Doc actually said if he got hit or had a fall, that "it would be the end of him" That makes me so anxious and stressed.
THAT is frightening! Gosh Pixie, your Dad and this with your son....it's like sitting on pins and needles, the stress and anxiety would be too much to handle for me, that's for certain, and stress is not good for anyone, so you need to take care of yourself now, it's time for you, to finally take care of YOU!

I am really trying Care. Not sure I can do it. Pins and needles is a great way to put it. I am afraid all the time. I am trying real hard to give it to God. All the stress is killing me. I have to try harder
I think of that passage, paraphrased: about God/Jesus? telling us not to worry, that He makes certain the birds and animals are fed, that He has made us in his image, don't you think he will take care of us even better....? And no, I don't know the Book and chapter off hand....I just know the gist of that is in the Good News Book somewhere! :lol:
Oh yah then why do people starve on the Earth in other places?

And what about the homeless?

I'll stick with Deism rather than Theism thank you very much.
Good question...and...
I don't know the answer to it, but I'll ask God when I get there! :)
I suspect there are two answers.

The first is from Modern Philosophy. It logically deduces that God is preoccupied with more important things in the rest of the Universe.

The second is from Christianity, although any other Theist religion would say the same. It says that God needs our help to help the helpless. And if we don't help them then the helpless will die.

Hi Pixiestix, we do not know each other, but welcome back. Looks like a lot of folks were concerned which is a good thing. Anyhow, greetings from I amso IR and "Timmy"

THAT is frightening! Gosh Pixie, your Dad and this with your son....it's like sitting on pins and needles, the stress and anxiety would be too much to handle for me, that's for certain, and stress is not good for anyone, so you need to take care of yourself now, it's time for you, to finally take care of YOU!

I am really trying Care. Not sure I can do it. Pins and needles is a great way to put it. I am afraid all the time. I am trying real hard to give it to God. All the stress is killing me. I have to try harder
I think of that passage, paraphrased: about God/Jesus? telling us not to worry, that He makes certain the birds and animals are fed, that He has made us in his image, don't you think he will take care of us even better....? And no, I don't know the Book and chapter off hand....I just know the gist of that is in the Good News Book somewhere! :lol:

Good question...and...

The first is from Modern Philosophy. It logically deduces that God is preoccupied with more important things in the rest of the Universe.

The second is from Christianity, although any other Theist religion would say the same. It says that God needs our help to help the helpless. And if we don't help them then the helpless will die.

You are spot on! That said, many simply do not help themselves and that is a tough nut to crack! But in essence you hit the nail on the head.

Good question...and...

That shows a complete lack of understanding but that's to be expected, it's the norm......... Apparently the concept of 'free will', all that that concept entails and it's resultant consequences (for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction, cause and effect) is foreign to you. :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back