Just stopping by

Your brain might be ignoring it, but your body is listening and reacting.
Not with the years of training I have adjusted to...but there are times when I let it get to me and my psoriasis lets me know by the sores that appear..
Oh yeah..I hear ya. I get spots on my head and behind my ears. But usually, I have a joint flare up in my hands. When it gets really bad, I take my Pinterestxanax and try to chill for a couple of days the best I can.

I do the best I can with what little I got. Call me the perpetual optimist for I see light at the end of the tunnel when most see dark at the end of the tunnel.

Oops. Not 1970 Club Med....it was June of 1973. I had to call my sister and ask her, lol. She was not amused at my late phone call.:D

Not with the years of training I have adjusted to...but there are times when I let it get to me and my psoriasis lets me know by the sores that appear..
Oh yeah..I hear ya. I get spots on my head and behind my ears. But usually, I have a joint flare up in my hands. When it gets really bad, I take my Pinterestxanax and try to chill for a couple of days the best I can.

I do the best I can with what little I got. Call me the perpetual optimist for I see light at the end of the tunnel when most see dark at the end of the tunnel.
Yah. It's perty dark down dere'!

Yah. It's perty dark down dere'!

I sign off with there is a silver lining in every cloud. Take my advice or throw it into the circular file.

I am really trying Care. Not sure I can do it. Pins and needles is a great way to put it. I am afraid all the time. I am trying real hard to give it to God. All the stress is killing me. I have to try harder

You have friends here, lean on us a bit.

I think of that passage, paraphrased: about God/Jesus? telling us not to worry, that He makes certain the birds and animals are fed, that He has made us in his image, don't you think he will take care of us even better....? And no, I don't know the Book and chapter off hand....I just know the gist of that is in the Good News Book somewhere! :lol:

Matthew 6:25-34 ESV / 195 helpful votes

“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ...

Welcome back Pixie! :)

ca28c8241cd6a13bc877be7d2179441e.jpg

To say hi, to all my old nemesis' and wanting to see what's new and improved. Good to see you all, I think :D

My ♥ :) I no longer post here either but just told a good friend about this forum so I had to come reset my password in case he decides to show up and saw your post. ((((((Pixie)))))) Miss you.

To say hi, to all my old nemesis' and wanting to see what's new and improved. Good to see you all, I think :D
Yup, looks like you have been gone since Dec 1st -- 5 months ago.

What have you been doing with yourself in the meantime to get so distracted ?!

THAT is frightening! Gosh Pixie, your Dad and this with your son....it's like sitting on pins and needles, the stress and anxiety would be too much to handle for me, that's for certain, and stress is not good for anyone, so you need to take care of yourself now, it's time for you, to finally take care of YOU!

I am really trying Care. Not sure I can do it. Pins and needles is a great way to put it. I am afraid all the time. I am trying real hard to give it to God. All the stress is killing me. I have to try harder

Holy Cow, Batman!

I know, right?

Do I hear violins playing Moonlight Sonata in the background? There is only way out of the bottom of a deep hole, climb out by yourself.

No actually you hear this Gee thanks for the pearl of wisdom

One of my neighbors plays the cello and for me watching their cat while they were gone she performed a solo symphony for me last week.

And they brought me back a T-shirt with the Grand Canyon on it.

Their cat is very affectionate and loved sitting on my lap and licking my face. Not even my own cat does that anymore. He did when he was a kitten but not anymore.

My Dad died almost 2 years ago, on the same date that my husband was killed. I hate that day. My health went downward. I am working on trying to live a little more on the normal side. I have good Drs. I will be okay. Trying to stay positive. It was always my personality to be that way. Lost that for a little while Just a huge adjustment.
It's just awful about your dad dying....and on the same day your hubby was killed....gosh Pixie....so sad! :(

How is your son doing?

Know what you mean about living life outside of here...the normal side! :lol:
My Son, oh man. That is another story. His Dr. Has told him he has this. Atlanto-Axial Dislocation And Fracture: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment

That is another trauma that has just caused my health to falter. The Doc actually said if he got hit or had a fall, that "it would be the end of him" That makes me so anxious and stressed.
THAT is frightening! Gosh Pixie, your Dad and this with your son....it's like sitting on pins and needles, the stress and anxiety would be too much to handle for me, that's for certain, and stress is not good for anyone, so you need to take care of yourself now, it's time for you, to finally take care of YOU!

I think of that passage, paraphrased: about God/Jesus? telling us not to worry, that He makes certain the birds and animals are fed, that He has made us in his image, don't you think he will take care of us even better....? And no, I don't know the Book and chapter off hand....I just know the gist of that is in the Good News Book somewhere! :lol:
Oh yah then why do people starve on the Earth in other places?

And what about the homeless?

I'll stick with Deism rather than Theism thank you very much.

It's just awful about your dad dying....and on the same day your hubby was killed....gosh Pixie....so sad! :(

How is your son doing?

Know what you mean about living life outside of here...the normal side! :lol:
My Son, oh man. That is another story. His Dr. Has told him he has this. Atlanto-Axial Dislocation And Fracture: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment

That is another trauma that has just caused my health to falter. The Doc actually said if he got hit or had a fall, that "it would be the end of him" That makes me so anxious and stressed.

Oh yah then why do people starve on the Earth in other places?

And what about the homeless?

I'll stick with Deism rather than Theism thank you very much.
Good question...and...
I don't know the answer to it, but I'll ask God when I get there! :)

Forum List

Back