Just stopping by

I know you do! What has kept you away for sooooooo long? THIS TIME stay, miss pixie! :lol:

My Dad died almost 2 years ago, on the same date that my husband was killed. I hate that day. My health went downward. I am working on trying to live a little more on the normal side. I have good Drs. I will be okay. Trying to stay positive. It was always my personality to be that way. Lost that for a little while Just a huge adjustment.
It's just awful about your dad dying....and on the same day your hubby was killed....gosh Pixie....so sad! :(

How is your son doing?

Know what you mean about living life outside of here...the normal side! :lol:
My Son, oh man. That is another story. His Dr. Has told him he has this. Atlanto-Axial Dislocation And Fracture: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment

That is another trauma that has just caused my health to falter. The Doc actually said if he got hit or had a fall, that "it would be the end of him" That makes me so anxious and stressed.
THAT is frightening! Gosh Pixie, your Dad and this with your son....it's like sitting on pins and needles, the stress and anxiety would be too much to handle for me, that's for certain, and stress is not good for anyone, so you need to take care of yourself now, it's time for you, to finally take care of YOU!

I am really trying Care. Not sure I can do it. Pins and needles is a great way to put it. I am afraid all the time. I am trying real hard to give it to God. All the stress is killing me. I have to try harder
I personally think it's harder after menopause...at least for me it has been...I'm a smidgen of my old strong self on the mental level....

I know you do! What has kept you away for sooooooo long? THIS TIME stay, miss pixie! :lol:

My Dad died almost 2 years ago, on the same date that my husband was killed. I hate that day. My health went downward. I am working on trying to live a little more on the normal side. I have good Drs. I will be okay. Trying to stay positive. It was always my personality to be that way. Lost that for a little while Just a huge adjustment.
It's just awful about your dad dying....and on the same day your hubby was killed....gosh Pixie....so sad! :(

How is your son doing?

My Son, oh man. That is another story. His Dr. Has told him he has this. Atlanto-Axial Dislocation And Fracture: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment

That is another trauma that has just caused my health to falter. The Doc actually said if he got hit or had a fall, that "it would be the end of him" That makes me so anxious and stressed.
THAT is frightening! Gosh Pixie, your Dad and this with your son....it's like sitting on pins and needles, the stress and anxiety would be too much to handle for me, that's for certain, and stress is not good for anyone, so you need to take care of yourself now, it's time for you, to finally take care of YOU!

I am really trying Care. Not sure I can do it. Pins and needles is a great way to put it. I am afraid all the time. I am trying real hard to give it to God. All the stress is killing me. I have to try harder

Holy Cow, Batman!

How is your son doing?

I feel your pain, hon. To make myself feel better, I like going to Pinterest and reading uplifting quotes, looking at pretty pics of lands far away, etc. Stress can do really bad things to your heart, your soul, your body. I also lean on God a lot. I talk to Him often, outside in the dark with just nature listening to me murmur. It helps.
:smiliehug:

How is your son doing?

Holy Cow, Batman!

I know, right?

How is your son doing?

I feel your pain, hon. To make myself feel better, I like going to Pinterest and reading uplifting quotes, looking at pretty pics of lands far away, etc. Stress can do really bad things to your heart, your soul, your body. I also lean on God a lot. I talk to Him often, outside in the dark with just nature listening to me murmur. It helps.

I love being outside more than anything. Technology makes me stress. I like nature. I talk to God constantly.

How is your son doing?

I think of that passage, paraphrased: about God/Jesus? telling us not to worry, that He makes certain the birds and animals are fed, that He has made us in his image, don't you think he will take care of us even better....? And no, I don't know the Book and chapter off hand....I just know the gist of that is in the Good News Book somewhere! :lol:

Skeeters here. Hard to sit outside and talk to Him, but I still do it anyway. Penance is bugbites. :lol:

79358318c78f48ab1f3483b7324946bb.jpg

How is your son doing?

Holy Cow, Batman!

I know, right?

Do I hear violins playing Moonlight Sonata in the background? There is only way out of the bottom of a deep hole, climb out by yourself.

Holy Cow, Batman!

I know, right?

Do I hear violins playing Moonlight Sonata in the background? There is only way out of the bottom of a deep hole, climb out by yourself.

No actually you hear this Gee thanks for the pearl of wisdom

Last edited:
There is only way out of the bottom of a deep hole, climb out by yourself.

With a little help from your friends.

Holy Cow, Batman!

I know, right?

No actually you hear this Gee thanks for the pearl of wisdom

I played the Violin, Viola, Cello and Piano with skill. I abhorred Reed and Brass instruments. However, I love the Oboe but never played it. When Orchestra tunes up the Oboe gives middle A.

Last edited:

How is your son doing?

I personally think it's harder after menopause...at least for me it has been...I'm a smidgen of my old strong self on the mental level....
It happens to us males also, after the testosterone level drops off..

How is your son doing?

I love being outside more than anything. Technology makes me stress. I like nature. I talk to God constantly.
I do too, but he tells me to shut up...

How is your son doing?

I respond to stress by ignoring it, I have too....

Your brain might be ignoring it, but your body is listening and reacting.
Not with the years of training I have adjusted to...but there are times when I let it get to me and my psoriasis lets me know by the sores that appear..

Your brain might be ignoring it, but your body is listening and reacting.
Not with the years of training I have adjusted to...but there are times when I let it get to me and my psoriasis lets me know by the sores that appear..
Oh yeah..I hear ya. I get spots on my head and behind my ears. But usually, I have a joint flare up in my hands. When it gets really bad, I take my Pinterestxanax and try to chill for a couple of days the best I can.

Forum List

Back