Just stopping by

To say hi, to all my old nemesis' and wanting to see what's new and improved. Good to see you all, I think :D
Pixie, miss you still!

Saw this and thought of you....

192382-109069016631197.gif~c200

Thanks KG. I have often thought of you. Hope you are doing well.:)

Nice to see you Pixie, I do hope you are in good health.

Thank you. Myself and my team of Docs are working on it. I hope you are doing well
Glad to hear you have hope and a good team of docs.

Me. Hanging in there. No docs so self study cram for the last year and a half. Working through the various things a piece and a portion at a time. I much prefer being my own guinea pig than being someone else's. (wish'n I had a few things for lab test but it will work out)

Hiya Pixie, GREAT to see you back here!!! Glad you are doing better too!!!

OMG One of my dearest friends. I have missed you, Care! :) So very good to see you. Missing the good ole days
Honestly Pixie!!! You got me Reminiscing of the good ole days!!!!

Then it reminded me of music threads!

Exactly. I love music threads, and I love that song

I know you do! What has kept you away for sooooooo long? THIS TIME stay, miss pixie! :lol:

OMG One of my dearest friends. I have missed you, Care! :) So very good to see you. Missing the good ole days

I know you do! What has kept you away for sooooooo long? THIS TIME stay, miss pixie! :lol:

My Dad died almost 2 years ago, on the same date that my husband was killed. I hate that day. My health went downward. I am working on trying to live a little more on the normal side. I have good Drs. I will be okay. Trying to stay positive. It was always my personality to be that way. Lost that for a little while Just a huge adjustment.

Last edited:

My Dad died almost 2 years ago, on the same date that my husband was killed. I hate that day. My health went downward. I am working on trying to live a little more on the normal side. I have good Drs. I will be okay. Trying to stay positive. It was always my personality to be that way. Lost that for a little while Just a huge adjustment.

It's just awful about your dad dying....and on the same day your hubby was killed....gosh Pixie....so sad! :(

How is your son doing?

Know what you mean about living life outside of here...the normal side! :lol:

It's just awful about your dad dying....and on the same day your hubby was killed....gosh Pixie....so sad! :(

How is your son doing?

My Son, oh man. That is another story. His Dr. Has told him he has this. Atlanto-Axial Dislocation And Fracture: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment

That is another trauma that has just caused my health to falter. The Doc actually said if he got hit or had a fall, that "it would be the end of him" That makes me so anxious and stressed.

How is your son doing?

My Son, oh man. That is another story. His Dr. Has told him he has this. Atlanto-Axial Dislocation And Fracture: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment

That is another trauma that has just caused my health to falter. The Doc actually said if he got hit or had a fall, that "it would be the end of him" That makes me so anxious and stressed.

THAT is frightening! Gosh Pixie, your Dad and this with your son....it's like sitting on pins and needles, the stress and anxiety would be too much to handle for me, that's for certain, and stress is not good for anyone, so you need to take care of yourself now, it's time for you, to finally take care of YOU!

How is your son doing?

THAT is frightening! Gosh Pixie, your Dad and this with your son....it's like sitting on pins and needles, the stress and anxiety would be too much to handle for me, that's for certain, and stress is not good for anyone, so you need to take care of yourself now, it's time for you, to finally take care of YOU!

I am really trying Care. Not sure I can do it. Pins and needles is a great way to put it. I am afraid all the time. I am trying real hard to give it to God. All the stress is killing me. I have to try harder

Forum List

Back