Just spent an hour

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Getting rid of the Pokki Start Menu on my Lenovo Yoga 2. Don't use this one much and never saw the Pokki Start Menu till I did an update last week. Removed it from the Task Bar and today decided to do a little bloatware cleanup. Uninstalled Pokki and a boatload of other Lenovo added crap, rebooted and that damn Pokki Start Menu was back on my computer....... To make a long story short ended up having to reboot to Safe Mode search all the Pokki files in explorer and delete them individually then reboot in normal mode.
Found out Lenovo bundles Pokki which is basically adware....... Idiots.....

Getting rid of the Pokki Start Menu on my Lenovo Yoga 2. Don't use this one much and never saw the Pokki Start Menu till I did an update last week. Removed it from the Task Bar and today decided to do a little bloatware cleanup. Uninstalled Pokki and a boatload of other Lenovo added crap, rebooted and that damn Pokki Start Menu was back on my computer....... To make a long story short ended up having to reboot to Safe Mode search all the Pokki files in explorer and delete them individually then reboot in normal mode.
Found out Lenovo bundles Pokki which is basically adware....... Idiots.....
Well, OK then .......

Forum List

Back