Just some more "propaganda" "rightwing trash" from those "wingnuts!"

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
This post is for all the lovely supporters and non-supporters of pedophiles to discuss the topic of news.

Is the article any good since it comes from one of those "nasty" "homophobic" "propaganda artist".

What do y'all think is following article "propaganda" or truth?

If it comes from what you would consider a "rightwing" news source should it just be ignored as propaganda?

Should the media limit articles of this nature for facts like the man was gay and living with another gay to just "rightwing propaganda rags" or should the major news agencies get more heavily involved in reporting this type of crime with all those little details?

If a "leftwing rag" picks up a story and touts a crushing crime committed by a proclaimed Christian should the Christian society ignore it and simply call it "propaganda"?

Are all news sources now just "propaganda rags" if the stories are sterilized to be politically correct?

WND MEDIA MATTERS
News agencies gagging 'gay' factor in boy's rape
But coverage beyond bonkers for fake Duke lacrosse assault
Posted: July 01, 2009
6:36 pm Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Editor's note: The content of this story is graphic in nature and may be objectionable to some readers.

Frank Lombard

News coverage of a Duke University official accused of raping his adopted 5-year-old son and offering the child to someone else is apparently lacking what some say is a key piece of information: the fact the alleged perpetrator is a homosexual who lives with another "gay" man.

Frank Lombard, associate director of the Health Inequalities Program at the university's Center for Health Policy, was arrested last Wednesday in Raleigh, N.C., for attempting to induce someone to cross state lines to engage in sex with the child, who is black.

The arrest affidavit goes into graphic detail of Lombard's alleged actions, including alleged performance of oral sex with the child in front of a webcam, and sodomizing the boy with his finger and tongue. It also prominently cites the fact that Lombard is a homosexual living with another "gay" man.................

Lombard's Arrest Warrant.pdf (note this would not open in firefox) The arrest warrants contains graphic descriptions of this pedophiles activities. I did not read through all it as it is disturbing.

The fact he is sodomizing the kid pretty much tells you his sexual orientation right away.

I don't believe it is all that relevant to the story. The story is this creep adopted this kid as his sex toy, and was willing to share him.

Now, if you want to argue that allowing gays to adopt children is a good idea, this story and a couple others I have heard of (There was a story here about a lesbian couple who also adopted a cambodian girl for abuse as well) this could be a good bit of anecdotal evidence that this kind of thing is a VERY BAD IDEA, but making a big production out of the obvious is not helpful.

Now, I do think this guy should be put in a very big jail for a very long time. I think he should get to sentenced to a term twice as long as Madhoff got. And it should be solitary on stale bread and dirty water.

I do think it odd that given the huge production the MSM gave the witch hunt at the same school, was it three years ago, and the total silence except for a few odd screams of outrage is an indictment in itself

If a "leftwing rag" picks up a story and touts a crushing crime committed by a proclaimed Christian should the Christian society ignore it and simply call it "propaganda"?

What exactly is "Christian Society?" I was raised Catholic, and do not know of what you speak.

Also, are you suggesting that this pedophile was compelled to rape the victim because he was homosexual? I don't see anyone claiming that Christianity compels Christians to commit crimes...

Pedophiles, once proven without doubt, who commit a crime against children should very quickly and publically be hanged.

I don't see your point, RodISHI.

The fact that the perpetrator in the OP quoted story is gay has little to do with his crime. Were he straight he would've done the same to a little girl. Either way, if he's guilty, he's going away for a long time and good riddance. You can not with any credibility claim that he was more apt to commit the crime because of his homosexuality and you couldn't with any credibility back up such a claim. Homosexuality involves nothing more than being sexually attracted to and stimulated by the same gender.

However, Christianity is a religious belief which permeates the perceptions of the ones who believe. If a person kills an abortion doctor or bombs an abortion clinic, and the person is a Christian, then I think it isn't a great leap of logic to assume that the murderer or bomber's actions were based on religious belief as long as there were no personal motives i.e. the defendant's wife cheated on him with the abortion doctor.

The same would go for a white man who is a member of a white supremacist group or the KKK murdering a black person without there being a personal motive, therefore deducing that the only motive is racism and therefore hatred is logical.

The same could be assumed for a Christian or straight man murdering or assaulting a homosexual.

You can't, however, make that connection with a homosexual and pedophilia, nor homosexuality and child molestation. Only with pedophilia and child molestation can such a connection be made. The perpetrator in the OP is a pedophile. His homosexuality has little to do with it.

Now to take up such a story and politicize it makes it propaganda.

The fact he is sodomizing the kid pretty much tells you his sexual orientation right away.

I don't believe it is all that relevant to the story. The story is this creep adopted this kid as his sex toy, and was willing to share him.

Now, if you want to argue that allowing gays to adopt children is a good idea, this story and a couple others I have heard of (There was a story here about a lesbian couple who also adopted a cambodian girl for abuse as well) this could be a good bit of anecdotal evidence that this kind of thing is a VERY BAD IDEA, but making a big production out of the obvious is not helpful.

Now, I do think this guy should be put in a very big jail for a very long time. I think he should get to sentenced to a term twice as long as Madhoff got. And it should be solitary on stale bread and dirty water.

I do think it odd that given the huge production the MSM gave the witch hunt at the same school, was it three years ago, and the total silence except for a few odd screams of outrage is an indictment in itself

Your right it does tell the story right away that the guy is gay. I'll do a bit more research on the articles throughout the country and see if they even mentioned that the guy had a male roomy. I would think at the very least that a good reporter would get those facts in there even if done so in a manner that just states facts. Our sterilized society no longer wants to here about the immoral aspects of certain lifestyles leading the charge to a more rabid society that preys on children or the unsuspecting for exploitation.

Your right it does tell the story right away that the guy is gay. I'll do a bit more research on the articles throughout the country and see if they even mentioned that the guy had a male roomy. I would think at the very least that a good reporter would get those facts in there even if done so in a manner that just states facts. Our sterilized society no longer wants to here about the immoral aspects of certain lifestyles leading the charge to a more rabid society that preys on children or the unsuspecting for exploitation.
You think homosexuality leads to pedophilia? Why?

This man needs to die. If his sentence does not involve capital punishment, our justice system will have failed.

This man needs to die. If his sentence does not involve capital punishment, our justice system will have failed.
Execution? It would be far more suiting to send him to a Federal prison, where he will be repeatedly sexually assaulted until he dies. A punishment fitting the crime.

But I fail to see the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia the OP wants to draw?

Had the pedophile been heterosexual, would that mean heterosexuality leads to pedophilia? There have been plenty of heterosexual pedophiles...just check your local sex offenders directory.

Last edited:

The fact that the perpetrator in the OP quoted story is gay has little to do with his crime. Were he straight he would've done the same to a little girl. Either way, if he's guilty, he's going away for a long time and good riddance. You can not with any credibility claim that he was more apt to commit the crime because of his homosexuality and you couldn't with any credibility back up such a claim. Homosexuality involves nothing more than being sexually attracted to and stimulated by the same gender.

However, Christianity is a religious belief which permeates the perceptions of the ones who believe. If a person kills an abortion doctor or bombs an abortion clinic, and the person is a Christian, then I think it isn't a great leap of logic to assume that the murderer or bomber's actions were based on religious belief as long as there were no personal motives i.e. the defendant's wife cheated on him with the abortion doctor.

The same would go for a white man who is a member of a white supremacist group or the KKK murdering a black person without there being a personal motive, therefore deducing that the only motive is racism and therefore hatred is logical.

The same could be assumed for a Christian or straight man murdering or assaulting a homosexual.

You can't, however, make that connection with a homosexual and pedophilia, nor homosexuality and child molestation. Only with pedophilia and child molestation can such a connection be made. The perpetrator in the OP is a pedophile. His homosexuality has little to do with it.

Good journalism includes all of the basic facts. Most generally a story includes the family make up of ANY CRIME STORY.

Regardless if we differ on opinions or not each one should have all of the facts. By leaving those basic facts out of an article you are merely trying to sterilize the media to fit with your own agenda. Like it or not that is the truth.

Good journalism includes all of the basic facts. Most generally a story includes the family make up of ANY CRIME STORY.

Regardless if we differ on opinions or not each one should have all of the facts. By leaving those basic facts out of an article you are merely trying to sterilize the media to fit with your own agenda. Like it or not that is the truth.
The phenomena you describe is not limited to orientation. Do you remember the hoops our media jumped through to avoid describing the riots in France last year as "Muslim"?

They weren't "Muslim Riots." No, they were "youth riots" or "immigrant riots" or "ethnic riots". They just couldn't bring themselves to admit that the rioters were linked by religion.

And don't get me started about economic journalism from the Big 3. Journalism is the wrong word. It should be called economic propaganda.

Last edited:
Also, I might add, heterosexual pedophiles usually don't make it beyond the local news, because they are so common.

The phenomena you describe is not limited to orientation. Do you remember the hoops our media jumped through to avoid describing the riots in France last year as "Muslim"?

They weren't "Muslim Riots." No, they were "youth riots" or "immigrant riots" or "ethnic riots". They just couldn't bring themselves to admit that the rioters were linked by religion.

And don't get me started about economic journalism from the Big 3. Journalism is the wrong word. It should be called economic propaganda.
The newspapers have slit their own throats with all the politically correct sterilization of the news. Who wants to pay for a newspaper to read a shitload of propaganda. I don't. I won't. I quit subscribing to the major newspaper three months after we moved here in 1995. I wrote them a letter and told them I no longer wish to see their propaganda, because that is all sterilized news is.

At least half of the peds I've worked with admitted to being bi or straight out gay.

At least half of the peds I've worked with admitted to being bi or straight out gay.

Sure, Allie, because you work as a sex offender probation officer in San Francisco?

Care to try and find some peer-reviewed scholarly research to back up your premise? No? I didn't think so.

Sure, Allie, because you work as a sex offender probation officer in San Francisco?

Care to try and find some peer-reviewed scholarly research to back up your premise? No? I didn't think so.

She works ins SF? No wonder she works mostly with gays!

If she lived in New Delhi, I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of peds she worked with were Indian...

ABC. Reported on June 26, 2009 no mention in the article of partner or wife.
Duke U. Official Caught in Alleged Child Sex Sting - ABC News

CNN. Reported on June 30, 2009 no mention that the adopted children are of African American descent. One mention that Lombard stated his he had to hide the abuse from his partner and that he drugged the child with allergy medication.
Police: Duke University official offered adopted son for sex - CNN.com

Picked up a new avatar at Rude News.
Rude News update information on Lombard. His online profile description “perv fam fun” He and his partner, adopted a kid, Frank says on the ‘net he did sexual things to the kid, then Frank offers someone on the ‘net a turn at the kid.

Frank is bad. The jury is out on Frank’s partner, but the stupid lefty ‘commune’ loser community is bad too.

It’s called Eno Commons on Indigo Creek Trail. A reporter went in to get some story mojo, and the neighbors chased the press out. When your neighbors protect you for raping your own kids, you know those folks are loyal."
Frank Lombard Pimps Out Adopted Son | The Rude News

Here is a clincher from Stand Firm | Attempt to ‘Disappear’ Frank Lombard Moves from Church to Commune. Lombard has been scrubbed from the Episcopal Church of the Advocate as a vestry member. (note in comments) Apparently Lombard's "wish list" has been scrubbed from Amazon.com

Into the third page of a Google search for "Frank Lombard" and no NBC article. So I used "Frank Lombard, NBC", finally success. A very sterile article. NC Man Accused of Offering Adopted Son for Sex | NBC Washington

For all the bitching by the left on FOX news here at USMB they should be ashamed of themselves. Fox news no go until a direct search just like NBC. Also a very sterile report. Duke Official Charged With Offering 5-Year-Old Son for Sex - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

CNN report states:

According to a transcript of the chat, reprinted in the complaint, Lombard allegedly told the officer that he had to hide the abuse from his partner and that he drugged the child with allergy medication.

"His partner" indicates he was in a homosexual relationship.
More news stories and blogs cover this story as a race or gay story.

The news in this story was an adopted child of 5 was subject to sickening abuse by someone who was trusted to protect this child.

If all you concerned citizens bothered by race or gayness (BTW most male pedophiles are your best friend's father down the street) want a witch hunt it should be aimed at the agency who placed this child and another in this home.

NC has a very strict and long process to approve a gay couple for adoption. Apparently the fact that his partner was not also a parent to either child says someone was very derelict in their duty.

Forum List

Back