Just so we are clear.For two years Clapper denied they spied on Trump, and now he admits it and.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
So, that disgraceful liar and water carrier for the world globalists and establishment, denied they were spying on Trump. Then, he admitted it with his Freudian slip, and he along with the human rhinoceros Joy Behar claim Trump should be GLAD he was spied on. So, there was nothing wrong with them spying on him? Oh, thats right. They were spying on the "Russians" for Trump's benefit? Oh, no wonder they never informed him and then denied they did it.

I get it. Wait, I am not a left wing cocksucker, so I do not understand blatant contradiction.

Clapper denied they spied on Trump, and then he admitted it, and the left now claim Trump should be glad since they were doing it for his benefit. Yet, they never informed him and denied they did it.

Is that where we are? Can someone explain it?

They did not spy on Trump. Clapper knew nothing about the informant, who by the way was spying on the Russians.

1. I set fire to my home, I get mad at the neighbor who calls the fire dept.
2. My house is on fire, I thank the neighbor who calls the fire dept.

Who is guilty above? 1 or 2.

They did not spy on Trump. Clapper knew nothing about the informant, who by the way was spying on the Russians.

Huh, that makes sense to the left. Yes, it does.

Clapper admitted he spied.

Then, this dumb ass after saying they were not spying said in the same post that they were spying on the "Russians."

Which, means it leads to why they denied it for two years and why they never informed Trump about that, if that is indeed all they were doing.

Sigh....

Can you believe we need to breath the same air as the left?

Moonbats are insane (and weapons grade stupid), there is no rational explanation for most of the shit they say and do.

The claim that Clapper didn't know is the dumbest statement posted this month.

There is no fire, moron, except the ones set by the Obama administration.

Then, this dumb ass after saying they were not spying said in the same post that they were spying on the "Russians."

Which, means it leads to why they denied it for two years and why they never informed Trump about that, if that is indeed all they were doing.

Sigh....

Keeping Trump in the dark was all for his own good, doncha know.

Sigh....

Trump would of told the Russians.

Wow, you need to read what Clapper actually said.

Sigh....

You are saying that based on what? You know what? Fuck you. Don't answer that question you fucking parrot.

Sigh....

You are saying that based on what? You know what? Fuck you. Don't answer that question you fucking parrot.

Upset are we. Trump saying "Russia if you have the 30,000 emails of Hillary please let them out". That is colluding with the Russians.

Sorry bout that,

1. This is the biggest scandal of American History, so Obama put this all into play, investigating Trump for the benefit of Hillary, to protect his legacy.
2. Looks like Steve Bannon, was right we may nee to lock up nearly the whole last administration.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sounds like more and more stuff is falling into place, which is why i don't necessarily buy the idea that the informant(s) were intending to spy on Trump just provide intel to Obama/Hillary. They thought Page and/or Pappadapolous were into some shady shit with the Russians while they already knew Manafort had connections to Ukraine. Where there's smoke, let's check to see if there's fire. For people on the right, good luck proving that the informants' intentions weren't Russian related and instead were only interested in keeping an eye on the Trump campaign, especially since it ended up winning and all the Russian stuff came out afterward. If they were intending to sabotage the campaign then they did an awfully horrible job at it. That's where the right is stupid.

Where the left loses here is that it really damages the idea of Russian collusion, in my opinion, definitively. So you're telling me you embedded informants into the campaign directly to investigate and keep an eye on Page, Pappadapolous and Manafort and you still can't prove any collusion? In my eyes, this makes the Mueller investigation look more politically motivated. It's like they're assuming that there must be fire because there was smoke, which that's appearing to be the case here, and democrats have basically centered their entire 2018 campaigns around the existence said fire.

Wow, you need to read what Clapper actually said.

I did and its not the same as what Trump said.

Sounds like more and more stuff is falling into place, which is why i don't necessarily buy the idea that the informant(s) were intending to spy on Trump just provide intel to Obama/Hillary. They thought Page and/or Pappadapolous were into some shady shit with the Russians while they already knew Manafort had connections to Ukraine. Where there's smoke, let's check to see if there's fire. For people on the right, good luck proving that the informants' intentions weren't Russian related and instead were only interested in keeping an eye on the Trump campaign, especially since it ended up winning and all the Russian stuff came out afterward. If they were intending to sabotage the campaign then they did an awfully horrible job at it. That's where the right is stupid.

Where the left loses here is that it really damages the idea of Russian collusion, in my opinion, definitively. So you're telling me you embedded informants into the campaign directly to investigate and keep an eye on Page, Pappadapolous and Manafort and you still can't prove any collusion? In my eyes, this makes the Mueller investigation look more politically motivated. It's like they're assuming that there must be fire because there was smoke, which that's appearing to be the case here, and democrats have basically centered their entire 2018 campaigns around the existence said fire.
They don't and they never did give one rat shit about Russian infiltrating anything.

They were creating a narrative. They wanted to find the best way to get RID of Trump and since he was and is such a signficant threat to that "deep state" they needed to CREATE A SAFETY NET.

So this is where we are now.

Sigh....

You're such a douchbag. Do snowflakes have anything to whine about other than their totally fictional accusations against Trump? You all act like a nursery school full of petulant spoiled children who have just been told you can't have icecream for dinner.

They don't and they never did give one rat shit about Russian infiltrating anything.

They were creating a narrative. They wanted to find the best way to get RID of Trump and since he was and is such a signficant threat to that "deep state" they needed to CREATE A SAFETY NET.

So this is where we are now.
They're also trying to cover their own asses because Trump winning means they can't just sweap all their skuduggery under the rug.

Not too complicated folks...

Corrupt Chicago Thuggery (Hussein Obama) + the Clintons = Treason

No one should be surprised by this stuff.

Sigh....

Upset are we. Trump saying "Russia if you have the 30,000 emails of Hillary please let them out". That is colluding with the Russians.
No it isn't. In the first place, it was a joke. In the 2nd, it's totally legal. IN the 3rd, Hillary is a criminal. The only reason she didn't go to prison was the conspiricy by Comey, McCabe, Strozk and the rest of the gang to obstruct justice and sweep her crimes under the rug.

He needs to be prosecuted. End of story. He's only telling the truth now because there is hard core evidence of criminality in the FBI, CIA, DOJ

Forum List

Back