Just So Everyone Will See My Response

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
yeah yeah, this coming from a so called life long Republican who had a transformation in his old age
what a joke[/QUOTE]

Old age? In 1976 I was 42 years old.

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry *********
2008 Obama *********
2012 Obama *********

******** Voted Against Republicans

I was a dyed in the wool Republican when they believed in balanced budgets, individual rights and small government. The goddam crook Richard Nixon was a criminal and lied to the American people repeatedly. After voting for him three times that was the first thing which raised my eyebrows and caused me to take a look at things. Then I settled down and even voted for Reagan one time. When I realized the asshole increased spending, cut taxes for his wealthy friends and began to borrow from foreign banks to cover the shortfall which resulted in he and Bush41 quadrupling the national debt that was nearly it. When Clinton balanced the budget, generated surpluses and had the entire debt on a course to totally settle the entire national debt I raised my eyebrows higher. Then....when George W. Bush came along and immediately cut taxes for the rich two times using reconciliation to block Democrat resistance, started two wars, one totally unnecessary and doubled the national debt again that did it. I wouldn't vote for one of the crazy pricks again if I live to 100. The Republicans have become a party of corporations and the rich with a touch of T Party(T stands for Thumpers)

I Didn't Leave The Republican Party......They Left Me!!

Last edited:
I liked Ike.

from that point on I have not seen a republican I would vote for.

couldnt vote for ike as I am only 55.

What the GOP has become is defensible only for the right wing nutcases. And that is unfortunate. We need both parties to be sane and functioning, and giving us sane alternatives to to consider. Right now, the GOP has not given us a sane alternative on any subject of national interest in four years.

What the GOP has become is defensible only for the right wing nutcases. And that is unfortunate. We need both parties to be sane and functioning, and giving us sane alternatives to to consider. Right now, the GOP has not given us a sane alternative on any subject of national interest in four years.

Says the nut whose party is doing EVERYTHING in their power to destroy The Constitution.

Fuck you Demoncats... you've ruined a once great nation.

5551541660_3a89e04f0e_m.jpg

The "Bush tax cuts" were for everyone ya damn liar.

STFU & go yell at a Christian or something.

LMAO!!

First....a rich man got enough to buy a Mercedes and the average American got enough to buy a muffler for it. The point is that the already bulging national debt got doubled. The rich have blown their share of American wealth so far out of proportion that only an idiot or a Republican in the bubble fails to see it.........and that because of money borrowed from foreign banks:

mjinequality.jpg
84216861.jpg

Last edited:
yeah yeah, this coming from a so called life long Republican who had a transformation in his old age
what a joke

Old age? In 1976 I was 42 years old.

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry *********
2008 Obama *********
2012 Obama *********

******** Voted Against Republicans

I was a dyed in the wool Republican when they believed in balanced budgets, individual rights and small government. The goddam crook Richard Nixon was a criminal and lied to the American people repeatedly. After voting for him three times that was the first thing which raised my eyebrows and caused me to take a look at things. Then I settled down and even voted for Reagan one time. When I realized the asshole increased spending, cut taxes for his wealthy friends and began to borrow from foreign banks to cover the shortfall which resulted in he and Bush41 quadrupling the national debt that was nearly it. When Clinton balanced the budget, generated surpluses and had the entire debt on a course to totally settle the entire national debt I raised my eyebrows higher. Then....when George W. Bush came along and immediately cut taxes for the rich two times using reconciliation to block Democrat resistance, started two wars, one totally unnecessary and doubled the national debt again that did it. I wouldn't vote for one of the crazy pricks again if I live to 100. The Republicans have become a party of corporations and the rich with a touch of T Party(T stands for Thumpers)

I Didn't Leave The Republican Party......They Left Me!![/QUOTE]

When you don't vote, you can't take credit for the accomplishments of someone you did not vote for. Conversely, you have no right to blame for the failings of someone you did not vote for.

When you vote AGAINST a party or an individual, you have no personal values yourself, you are nothing but a hateful and vengeful nobody, you have no conviction, you have no spine.

When you refer to Ronald Reagan as an "asshole" your inspiration for such an insightful opinion must have been a mirror.

I DO hope that you live to be a 100 and see the inevitable revival of the Republican Party, because one thing you can be sure of: The present glow of success of the Democrats WILL eventually go to their heads and they will destroy or at least damage themselves just like Republicans did. All parties always do that.

You are the perfect example of the folly that age brings wisdom.

Says the nut whose party is doing EVERYTHING in their power to destroy The Constitution.

Fuck you Demoncats... you've ruined a once great nation.

should the post office be privatized?

the "bush tax cuts" were for everyone ya damn liar.

Stfu & go yell at a christian or something.

lmao!!

First....a rich man got enough to buy a mercedes and the average american got enough to buy a muffler for it. The point is that the already bulging national debt got doubled. The rich have blown their share of american wealth so far out of proportion that only an idiot or a republican in the bubble fails to see it.........and that because of money borrowed from foreign banks:

mjinequality.jpg
84216861.jpg

all results of LIBERAL POLITICIANS!

Not republicans!!!

reagan raised taxes many times

you pretend he didnt

Last edited:

Forum List

Back