Just Shoot Me

How are you? I hope already you have a better day.

For me, this timeless forum. I make a screenshot with my phone. You see that how many the time in the upper right corner, now.
Thank you, Maggdy. I was sleeping only 2 hours in the night and 1 hour today. I am still very tired.

For me this is also a timeless forum. I have the same time as Hungary. GMT+1.

Surely, you can sleep tonight already. :) I am now working in Slovakia, but also in the same time as Hungary. I'm sure, I will not sleep because the work time begins at 22:00, and the end will be tomorrow morning. Here, more the salary than in Hungary, but I want to live in the USA. In the rest of my life the real, old-developed in country.

For me, this timeless forum. I make a screenshot with my phone. You see that how many the time in the upper right corner, now.
Thank you, Maggdy. I was sleeping only 2 hours in the night and 1 hour today. I am still very tired.

Surely, you can sleep tonight already. :) I am now working in Slovakia, but also in the same time as Hungary. I'm sure, I will not sleep because the work time begins at 22:00, and the end will be tomorrow morning. Here, more the salary than in Hungary, but I want to live in the USA. In the rest of my life the real, old-developed in country.
I hope I will sleep tonight. I am very, very tired! You are working in Slovakia? My wife is from Košice.
slovakia_flag-s.gif

Do you know what the three mountains are on the flag, under the cross?
40px-Coat_of_arms_of_Slovakia.svg.png

It is very funny.

Very good! I didn't expect it!

Here's a story that I'll try to write down from memory:

When Bob (the hunchback) walked into the pub, as he did every evening, all of his mates were shocked to see that his hunchback was gone! Bob explained:

“I decided to take a shorter route to get here, through the cemetery. It's a creepy place that's why I've never done it before. Anyway I suddenly heard a dreadful rustling of dead leaves and when I turned to confront it, it turned out to be a hideous creature the likes of which I've never seen! It spoke! 'What's that on your back?', it asked. 'It's a hunchback, I replied. A sound came from the creature's mouth as it pointed its' finger at my back, 'Vooooosh!'. My hunchback was gone!”

One of Bob's mates (Alex) had a withered arm and it was completely useless to him, just dangling there at his side. They all suggested he walk through the cemetery the following night. He agreed. So the next night Alex started off towards the pub. He entered the cemetery just as Bob had done the night before. Suddenly he heard a dreadful rustling of dead leaves and when he turned to confront it, it turned out to be a hideous creature the likes of which he'd never seen! It spoke! 'Is that a hunch-back?' it asked. 'A hunch-back' replied Alex, 'I haven't got hunch-back'. A sound came from the creature's mouth as it pointed its' finger at Alex's back, 'Take this one! Vooooosh!'

"Don't ever laugh when a hearse goes by, because you might be the next one to die ..... " That's pretty good.
Anyway:

Don't ever laugh when a hearse goes by, because you might be the next one to die,
They wrap you up in a clean white sheet, and bury you six feet deep.

The worms crawl in, the worms craw lout, the worms play Pinochle in your mouth,
The puss drips out like whipping cream, and me without a spoon.

I hope I will sleep tonight. I am very, very tired! You are working in Slovakia? My wife is from Košice.
slovakia_flag-s.gif

It is very funny.

I'm sorry, I see the question, just now.
I do not know what it means three mountains, but I have interest. What it means?
And you know that Kassa (new name: Košice) was in Hungary until 1920?
I am now Galanta. Here, too, many people speak Hungarian. Including, the street names are written in two languages.
treaty-of-trianon.jpg

What it means the three mountains?

slovakia_flag-s.gif

It is very funny.

I do not know what it means three mountains, but I have interest. What it means?
I am now Galanta. Here, too, many people speak Hungarian. Including, the street names are written in two languages.
View attachment 91629
The three mountains are Tátra, Fátra, and Mátra. But Mátra is in Hungary NOT in Slovakia. Yes, I know the Hungarian name 'Kasse' and the Latin name 'Cassovia'. I used to fly with WIZZ to Budapesti and take the Hornád Express to Košice from Keleti Station many times.

slovakia_flag-s.gif

It is very funny.

View attachment 91629
The three mountains are Tátra, Fátra, and Mátra. But Mátra is in Hungary NOT in Slovakia. Yes, I know the Hungarian name 'Kasse' and the Latin name 'Cassovia'. I used to fly with WIZZ to Budapesti and take the Hornád Express to Košice from Keleti Station many times.

This is really funny, because the three mountain means same as the Hungary's on coat of arms. :)
cimer.png

slovakia_flag-s.gif

It is very funny.

View attachment 91629

This is really funny, because the three mountain means same as the Hungary's on coat of arms. :)
View attachment 91740
Yes.

Forum List

Back