just saying hello

joebfishin

Mar 4, 2015
Im not new to this site because I have been watching for awhile an finally decided to add to it with some of my thoughts I wil be as nice and open minded as I can please excuse my spelling an grammer but I do understand many beliefs in witch I have many of my own ,so lets play nice if you all will. thank you

Hi.
Whats with the italics, bold and underline text?

Spelling or grammar is no big deal. Well, to some, but I can doubledamn guarantee you the U/I/B will irritate a few :lol:

So...where Joe B Fishin' at? Catch anything?

Hi.

Spelling or grammar is no big deal. Well, to some, but I can doubledamn guarantee you the U/I/B will irritate a few :lol:

Hi.

ya just got back from the Gulf Of Mexico an pounded some Yellow Fin Tuna, Black Fin Tuna, Black Tip Shark, and many other fish that were not on our list of Game Fish. And may I add they taste great.

Hi.

ya just got back from the Gulf Of Mexico an pounded some Yellow Fin Tuna, Black Fin Tuna, Black Tip Shark, and many other fish that were not on our list of Game Fish. And may I add they taste great.
You did great, then. I presume you froze it and took it home or did you share with the locals?

Hi.

Say good night, Gracie.
Dangit Hoss. NOT YET. :lol:
Yer gonna hurt my feelings if you keep telling me to go to bed.:(

Mr H....if I ever start looking like that sig line of yours...you have my permission to shoot me.
That's Hillary's high school prom picture.
I froze the meat and shared with my family and friends. I take it you fish to, with your concern of the meat. "waist not want not" golden rule only kill it if your gonna eat it always sounds good to me what do you think

Mr H....if I ever start looking like that sig line of yours...you have my permission to shoot me.
I froze the meat and shared with my family and friends. I take it you fish to, with your concern of the meat. "waist not want not" golden rule only kill it if your gonna eat it always sounds good to me what do you think
Good practice to follow.

lol. I haven't fished in a long LONG time. I just commented on what you caught and how many you caught and knew you couldn't eat it ALL, :lol:
And yes, I agree with the waste not want not. :)

Im not new to this site because I have been watching for awhile an finally decided to add to it with some of my thoughts I wil be as nice and open minded as I can please excuse my spelling an grammer but I do understand many beliefs in witch I have many of my own ,so lets play nice if you all will. thank you

welcomeskp-1_zpsewmp3zkk.jpg

Hi.

Say good night, Gracie.
Dangit Hoss. NOT YET. :lol:
Yer gonna hurt my feelings if you keep telling me to go to bed.:(

He didn't say you should go to bed alone....

welcomeskp-1_zpsewmp3zkk.jpg

:rofl:

isp, you sp, we all scream for isp...

Forum List

Back