Just say "no" to lard-buts!

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Executive Order-- Establishing the National Prevention, Health Promotion, and Public Health Council | The White House

Nothing in here states it has control over any private person and, from what I can tell, is over federal agencies. The president is within his right to tell agencies how to function but it makes me wonder what would happen if he got the public health insurance option? That would have been a federal agency in which he could have used to manipulate the health of the people in order to achieve some kind of national standards.

I guess in Obama's America fat-asses are not allowed...

Executive Order-- Establishing the National Prevention, Health Promotion, and Public Health Council | The White House

Nothing in here states it has control over any private person and, from what I can tell, is over federal agencies. The president is within his right to tell agencies how to function but it makes me wonder what would happen if he got the public health insurance option? That would have been a federal agency in which he could have used to manipulate the health of the people in order to achieve some kind of national standards.

He didn't get the public health insurance option, so it's completely irrelevant and I'm now trying to figure the point of this thread.

• Banned

He didn't get the public health insurance option, so it's completely irrelevant and I'm now trying to figure the point of this thread.

I'm asking if he did get the public option would he direct it to shape a public health policy just as he is directing all federal agencies to do the same thing? That was the point I was trying to make. Once we are on the govt's dole then he can issue orders about how our health is going to be shaped because the government is paying for it.

I'm asking if he did get the public option would he direct it to shape a public health policy just as he is directing all federal agencies to do the same thing? That was the point I was trying to make. Once we are on the govt's dole then he can issue orders about how our health is going to be shaped because the government is paying for it.

ihopeyougoaway

Forum List

Back