Just say no has worked so well...

Obama has Mexican standoff with Boy Scouts on gays...
:eusa_eh:
White House: Obama opposes Boy Scouts' ban on gays
August 8, 2012 — When it comes to gays and the Boy Scouts, President Barack Obama and the youth organization he serves as honorary president have agreed to disagree.
The White House on Wednesday said Obama opposes the youth organization's recently reaffirmed policy of excluding gays as members and adult leaders. He has no plans to resign as honorary president, White House spokesman Shin Inouye said. The Scouts said in a statement that they respect Obama's opinion and believe that "good people" can disagree on the subject and still work together to "accomplish the common good." American presidents have been honorary presidents of the Boy Scouts for a century. Obama became the Scouts' honorary president in March 2009, shortly after taking office

Last month, after a confidential two-year review, the Scouts reaffirmed their longstanding policy, which has been the target of numerous protest campaigns. For three weeks, the White House didn't comment on the Scouts' decision. On Wednesday, the press office issued an email to The Associated Press on the subject. "The president believes the Boy Scouts is a valuable organization that has helped educate and build character in American boys for more than a century," the White House statement said. "He also opposes discrimination in all forms, and as such opposes this policy that discriminates on basis of sexual orientation."

The Boy Scouts responded with a brief statement from their national headquarters in Irving, Texas. "The Boy Scouts of America respects the opinions of President Obama and appreciates his recognition that Scouting is a valuable organization," it said. "We believe that good people can personally disagree on this topic and still work together to accomplish the common good." Obama is a staunch supporter of gay-rights, even coming out in support of same-sex marriage earlier this year. Various liberal organizations have called on him to distance the White House from the Boy Scouts because of its exclusionary membership policy.

Two years ago, the Boy Scouts invited Obama to appear at its 100th anniversary jamboree at Fort A.P. Hill in Virginia. The president sent a videotaped message, but the White House said he was unable to attend because of out-of-town commitments to tape a TV appearance and attend Democratic fundraisers. Obama's Republican challenger, Mitt Romney, has not spoken publicly about the Boy Scouts' policy in recent days. A campaign spokeswoman, Andrea Saul, told the AP that he still stands by his support of the Scouts as he noted in a 1994 political debate in Massachusetts. "I support the right of the Boy Scouts of America to decide what it wants to do on that issue," Romney said then. "I feel that all people should be able to participate in the Boy Scouts regardless of their sexual orientation."

White House: Obama opposes Boy Scouts' ban on gays | CNSNews.com

obama opposes all morality anywhere he finds it. That's why he has Sandra Fluke as a spokesperson.

It is much more complicated than just saying no to the initial sex.
It is also about the sanctity of marriage, the erosion of personal responsibility and the lack of some cultures within our nation that does not scorn amoral and immoral behavior, in fact glorifies it.

As long as women are paid to have babies, having babies will be a career decision of poor unwed mothers.

Over 40% of children born in the USA are born to unwed mothers.

No condoms, birth control pills available to this 40%, asswipe?

Where are their fathers?

You know - if "unwed Mothers" don't want children - the answer is simple.

Don't fuck or get on birth control

Over 40% of children born in the USA are born to unwed mothers.

Care to link?
Oh and it works, I've never had a kid from saying no....but having sex ed, birth control, abortion and we still have those numbers? So why didnt the liberal solutions work?

Seems like they must not be saying no?

They used the right words, but there was a problem with the punctuation. Instead of saying, "Don't! Stop!" they said "Don't stop".

Unmarried women who keep having kids they cannot afford are despicable. They are no better then a common thief. They don't give a damn about society or the kids they are bringing into the world. Fuck them all. Oh, wait...someone has already done that.

The dumbest argument I have ever heard in support of this insanity is that bringing children into the world is a good thing because one of these kids may become a great scientist or political leader. Sure, and I have a chance to win the lottery in every state every week for the next 10,000 years. Woman who have fatherless children they cannot support do little more than supply an endless stream of criminals and future generations of welfare recipients.

Those who glorify these woman and those who call them victims are merely encouraging their destructive conduct. There is nothing productive or decent about their behavior. They are a scourge on humanity.

Here's a statistic for you. It is well known that Blacks commit disproportionately more crimes than Whites. However, when criminals with unwed mothers are factored into the statistics, the crime rate for both races is almost the same. There should be no surprise here.

Here's my idea to make things better. Instead of these women giving it away to collect money from the government, let them sell the damn thing and relieve the taxpayers of the burden. Or the media could start calling these women what they really are: stupid and irresponsible. Perhaps they can be shamed into a more moral lifestyle. At any rate, what we're doing now just ain't working, and unless there are dramatic changes things will get worse. A lot worse.

Am I cold? Perhaps.

Am I fair? I think so.

I will give others the last word. I know I will not change the minds of those who disagree with me, and there is no way in hell anyone else is going to change my opinion.

Seems like they must not be saying no?

They used the right words, but there was a problem with the punctuation. Instead of saying, "Don't! Stop!" they said "Don't stop".

Unmarried women who keep having kids they cannot afford are despicable. They are no better then a common thief. They don't give a damn about society or the kids they are bringing into the world. Fuck them all. Oh, wait...someone has already done that.

The dumbest argument I have ever heard in support of this insanity is that bringing children into the world is a good thing because one of these kids may become a great scientist or political leader. Sure, and I have a chance to win the lottery in every state every week for the next 10,000 years. Woman who have fatherless children they cannot support do little more than supply an endless stream of criminals and future generations of welfare recipients.

Those who glorify these woman and those who call them victims are merely encouraging their destructive conduct. There is nothing productive or decent about their behavior. They are a scourge on humanity.

Here's a statistic for you. It is well known that Blacks commit disproportionately more crimes than Whites. However, when criminals with unwed mothers are factored into the statistics, the crime rate for both races is almost the same. There should be no surprise here.

Here's my idea to make things better. Instead of these women giving it away to collect money from the government, let them sell the damn thing and relieve the taxpayers of the burden. Or the media could start calling these women what they really are: stupid and irresponsible. Perhaps they can be shamed into a more moral lifestyle. At any rate, what we're doing now just ain't working, and unless there are dramatic changes things will get worse. A lot worse.

Am I cold? Perhaps.

Am I fair? I think so.

I will give others the last word. I know I will not change the minds of those who disagree with me, and there is no way in hell anyone else is going to change my opinion.
Thank, Cred, and quote... Not much else I can do.

*ponders*

I am Shelzin and I support this message.

And to think, they have access to FREE birth control, they have for years. It's just a generational thing, and the president is on track to keep them there. He doesn't even want them to look for work, he might lose their vote if they actually make something of their lives.

Unmarried Childbearing
(Data are for the U.S.)

•Number of live births to unmarried women: 1,693,658
•Birth rate for unmarried women: 50.5 births per 1,000 unmarried women aged 15-44 years
•Percent of all births to unmarried women: 41.0%

FASTSTATS - Unmarried Childbearing

The total number of births, birth rate and proportion of births to unmarried women all increased by 3 percent to 5 percent from 2006 to 2007.
http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/womens-health/articles/2009/03/18/unmarried-childbirths-in-us-reach-record-levels

Seems like the abstinance only program was peaking during hits time period.
Lots of tax dollars poured into it.

About 1.7 million babies were born to unmarried women in 2007, a 26 percent rise from 1.4 million in 2002 and more than double the number in 1980, according to the new report. Unmarried women accounted for 39.7 percent of all U.S. births in 2007 -- up from 34 percent in 2002 and more than double the percentage in 1980.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/13/AR2009051301628.html

Hmm double the percentage from 1980 when right wing moralists rose to power....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back