Just saw the funniest moment of the Olympics

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
The pairs were skating and last couple started from Russia. They were skating to:

After the first trick, the Russian Lady's shorts disappeared. They turned into a thong. It was difficult watch the performance. Every time her skirt flew up, it looked like she was skating commando. It was just like in the song. Her panties dropped.

It reminded me so much of Venus Williams I couldn't stop laughing.
She was wearing flesh colored shorts and the crowd thought she was playing commando and started booing her. She couldn't figure out why they were booing until she looked up at the monitor. Clearly a good idea gone bad.;

venus2.jpg

Sometimes in sports, things happen and you can't stop laughing.

Anyone have a moment to share?

My favorite... Jose Canseco using his head to turn a fly out into a homerun...

the crowd thought she was playing commando and started booing her
Really!!?!! A chuckle or even guffaw I would understand. Booing? No.
  • Will humanity ever get to the point where it doesn't have some sort of collective disdain for the human body and the human condition?
  • Will people ever cease to be so absurdly presumptuous as was that crowd?
  • Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction
  • Tons of them in professional sports
  • Did you play sports in high school or college?
    • VEPL among male wrestlers
    • "Willy wagging" that happens to myriad male athletes, soccer players, rugby players, and runners in particular
  • Then, of course, there are the accidental and "surely they know what everyone else can see" non-accidental displays.

My favorite was when pitcher Randy Johnson hit a bird, and it exploded. :lol:

Don't recall where I saw it but some science guys tried to duplicate the odds of a pitch smacking into a bird crossing its path to home plate, and my recollection is they never were able to do it in spite of all sorts of scientific gear and whatnot they deployed. They tuned a pitching machine to duplicate the path/speed of Johnson's pitch and some other device set up to launch, I think it was, cornish hens at the speed, height, course the bird was tracking when it met its demise.

Hell of a throw, Randy!

• Banned
  • Will humanity ever get to the point where it doesn't have some sort of collective disdain for the human body and the human condition?
    • "Willy wagging" that happens to myriad male athletes, soccer players, rugby players, and runners in particular
  • Then, of course, there are the accidental and "surely they know what everyone else can see" non-accidental displays.
Going bottomless in a tennis tournament would definitely show a lack of class.

What is VEPL?

• Banned
My favorite was when pitcher Randy Johnson hit a bird, and it exploded. :lol:

Don't recall where I saw it but some science guys tried to duplicate the odds of a pitch smacking into a bird crossing its path to home plate, and my recollection is they never were able to do it in spite of all sorts of scientific gear and whatnot they deployed. They tuned a pitching machine to duplicate the path/speed of Johnson's pitch and some other device set up to launch, I think it was, cornish hens at the speed, height, course the bird was tracking when it met its demise.

Hell of a throw, Randy!

guess it's not super uncommon in sports.

Going bottomless in a tennis tournament would definitely show a lack of class.

What is VEPL?
It's VPL "all grown up."

There're reasons I hyperlink text in my posts, and much of the time its because the linked content explains something I didn't care to take the time to explain. It's sort of like when one finds footnotes in texts and papers; it's important to read them too. Did you click on the link for "males" under the bullet "surely they know what everyone else can see?" (And, no, I'm not really chiding you.)

Last edited:
After the first trick, the Russian Lady's shorts disappeared. They turned into a thong. It was difficult watch the performance. Every time her skirt flew up, it looked like she was skating commando. It was just like in the song. Her panties dropped.
I watched the pairs free skate and saw that pair's performance. I get what you mean, but what I saw didn't strike me the same way it struck you.

I thought Lindsey Vonn failing to medal on the Super-G was hilarious after she went out of her way to attack President Trump.

The pairs were skating and last couple started from Russia. They were skating to:

It reminded me so much of Venus Williams I couldn't stop laughing.
She was wearing flesh colored shorts and the crowd thought she was playing commando and started booing her. She couldn't figure out why they were booing until she looked up at the monitor. Clearly a good idea gone bad.;

venus2.jpg

Sometimes in sports, things happen and you can't stop laughing.

The most interesting thing to happen during the olympics is when there was kneecapping going on.....

I thought Lindsey Vonn failing to medal on the Super-G was hilarious after she went out of her way to attack President Trump.
she has a big head--a lot of $$$$ and in the spotlight a lot so she thinks she is something special.......me me me
all that attention gets to their heads and they think they are so important
....she's lucky she didn't fall and become paraplegic ......
what a typical jackass she is to say that about the POTUS

Any criticism of Russia's pet dog is met with attacks. Trump love Russia more than the US for a reason. What is that reason?

Forum List

Back