Just saw on the news a border patrol man arrested for being a serial killer.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Don’t have any links yet. But apparently this border patrol man was a serial killer killing people. A woman escaped and he was arrested. And he’s already confessed. I will add a link when I can get to my computer.

Don’t have any links yet. But apparently this border patrol man was a serial killer killing people. A woman escaped and he was arrested. And he’s already confessed. I will add a link when I can get to my computer.

"But apparently this border patrol man was a serial killer killing people."

That is what serial killers do rdean they kill people, this is why they are called serial killers :smoke:

• Banned

"But apparently this border patrol man was a serial killer killing people."

That is what serial killers do rdean they kill people, this is why they are called serial killers :smoke:
Really? I thought they killed was was in the box.

It seems this guy is a Sicko who slipped by the Shrinks during the hiring processes
upload_2018-9-20_14-46-47.gif

Forum List

Back