Just saw John Wick 2

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
It's entertaining, but more or less unbelievable. I've never seen that many people killed by one man with the exception of Las Vegas when the democrats did their thing.

• Banned
It's entertaining, but more or less unbelievable. I've never seen that many people killed by one man with the exception of Las Vegas when the democrats did their thing.
What about when you saw Commando with yer boyfriend?
Never had a boyfriend, I have a wife of 44 years. Marine Corps vet.

This has to be one of the most stupid and idiotic comments I have ever read.

White male owner of an arsenal and thousands of rounds of ammunition tend to be conservitards dumbass.

White male owner of an arsenal and thousands of rounds of ammunition tend to be conservitards dumbass.
They live in trailers to afford the arsenal..

I have never lived in a trailer!
Not even when camping?

Not even when camping?

That is what duct tape, trash bags and fishing line is for!

Not even when camping?

I'll take it you're a night fisherman..

Not even when camping?

Oh, can you imagine being at the local Walmart and you bring up a box of 55 gallon trash bags, duct tape, fishing line, box cutters, and hammer and say you are going camping!?!

Not even when camping?

Oh, can you imagine being at the local Walmart and you bring up a box of 55 gallon trash bags, duct tape, fishing line, box cutters, and hammer and say you are going camping!?!
Hmm, we used to take two cases of beer and pass out...

Not even when camping?

Hmm, we used to take two cases of beer and pass out...

Well never go camping with me because I bring Rebel Yell...

How easily triggered these girlie men are.

Forum List

Back