Just saw Jimmy Buffett in a thunderstorm tonight!

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
In Bristow, Virginia! It was awesome! Were any of you there? We got soaked and were sliding down the muddy aisles on the lawn! There was lightning EVERYWHERE, but we had FINS to the left... and FINS to the right!

It's been a few years since I saw Jimmy, you lucky bastard...

Prior to this dry spell I had seen him at least once a year for 10 straight...

• Banned

:eek:

You need to go see him again! This was my first time! It took me YEARS to find people who wanted to go and I finally got enough together for an AWESOME tailgate that linked up with 3 or 4 other tailgates and we all just had a blast! We were completely soaked to the bone from the storms but we were sliding down hills and dancing with strangers all night!

:eek:

You need to go see him again! This was my first time! It took me YEARS to find people who wanted to go and I finally got enough together for an AWESOME tailgate that linked up with 3 or 4 other tailgates and we all just had a blast! We were completely soaked to the bone from the storms but we were sliding down hills and dancing with strangers all night!

I always tell people, if you like one Jimmy Buffet song, go see him in concert. His body of work is deep and so much better than the two songs most people know... Margaritaville & Cheeseburger in Paradise. And he always seems to appreciate the fans, he knows who is responsible for his having the job he has and he thanks us at every show.

I don't mind coughing up the cash to see him...

Forum List

Back