Just remember this about Gov. Romney's tax records:

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
We need to remember this about the tax records. It will not change, in all likelihood who Governor Romney is unless he has some very deep and very dark secrets. If it is revealed that he was funding Al Queda, I guarantee you that the most surprised people on earth will be Obama, Axelrod, Chris and myself.

At worst this only presents a political problem for the governor. He's running for office so politics matter and the longer he waits, the worse it's going to be for him. However, his refusal to release them is not going to change one substantive thing you know about Romney unless there is a very dark side that hasn't been revealed yet.

who-cares.jpg

I suspect Romney is the most well vetted Presidential candidate in history and I seriously doubt that there is anything there...in his taxes or his closet. I suspect the guy's squeaky clean.

Further, I don't think anyone really gives a crap about his taxes. He's rich, we get it. He has foreign accounts, so what? I've had foreign accounts. Point is, I think relatively few care about such things and if they really do, they're already voting for President Obama.

We need to remember this about the tax records. It will not change, in all likelihood who Governor Romney is unless he has some very deep and very dark secrets. If it is revealed that he was funding Al Queda, I guarantee you that the most surprised people on earth will be Obama, Axelrod, Chris and myself.

At worst this only presents a political problem for the governor. He's running for office so politics matter and the longer he waits, the worse it's going to be for him. However, his refusal to release them is not going to change one substantive thing you know about Romney unless there is a very dark side that hasn't been revealed yet.

America yawned...

again....

One thing, his tax records are nothing like invoking executive privilege over gun running. Funny how the tragedy in Colorado will be used by the left yet gun running by the administration that led to Americans being killed, no problem.

I suspect Romney is the most well vetted Presidential candidate in history and I seriously doubt that there is anything there...in his taxes or his closet. I suspect the guy's squeaky clean.

Further, I don't think anyone really gives a crap about his taxes. He's rich, we get it. He has foreign accounts, so what? I've had foreign accounts. Point is, I think relatively few care about such things and if they really do, they're already voting for President Obama.

I hope you're right. But history shows 100% of the time that when someone looks to decide what is important to voters, they get their ass handed to them. I recall some of my democratic friends saying the same thing about Lewinsky....how the President didn't need to do anything but just keep denying.

Eventually, Romney will release more of his tax records. I was simply trying to caution everyone that it isn't going to change any of the substance of the elections unless there is a very big skeleton in the closet. If there is one, I'll be as shocked as anyone.

I hope you're right. But history shows 100% of the time that when someone looks to decide what is important to voters, they get their ass handed to them. I recall some of my democratic friends saying the same thing about Lewinsky....how the President didn't need to do anything but just keep denying.

Eventually, Romney will release more of his tax records. I was simply trying to caution everyone that it isn't going to change any of the substance of the elections unless there is a very big skeleton in the closet. If there is one, I'll be as shocked as anyone.

Absolutely agree. Of course, it will never be enough or the whining retards here, but he will release more, and he gets to do so when he wishes. There is no requirement nor should there be. If the IRS has an issue, there would be a court record. This is nothing more than a "Look, he's an evil 1% guy!" ploy. Pathetic. Shows how little they have to talk about.

It's not about his taxes. It's about his honesty.

Was he working at Bain or wasn't he? He said he wasn't but documents he signed said he was. If he received millions of dollars, then he not only was working at Bain, but he was getting paid for it. That would make him a liar. We already know he's a liar, we just want to see it proven.

Yeah and Obama didnt release dick......the media talked waaaaay more about Palin...a VP candidate than OBama....a Presidential candidate.....to the point where they tried to show her qualifications vs his.....when the fuck has that happened? Did we see Reagan vs Ferraro? or Kemp vs Clinton? The media didnt cover OBama and didnt demand a damn thing from him and we got one of the shittiest terms from a President.

Was he working at Bain or wasn't he? He said he wasn't but documents he signed said he was. If he received millions of dollars, then he not only was working at Bain, but he was getting paid for it. That would make him a liar. We already know he's a liar, we just want to see it proven.

So we need to see Obama's school records to check his honesty and lets release tax returns for ALL of CONGRESS, you down?

what a k00k.................

This topic is so lame..........apolitcal essentially. Romney will drop an A-Bomb at the first debate and tell the world about Kerry not releasing any for his run and then its good night shirt no matter how many dozens of threads the k00ks come up with in here or anywhere else.:D:D

This topic is gay too................

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_scott_rasmussen/bain_attacks_fail_to_shake_up_presidential_race

Jerkoff spends 100 million in ads and doesnt get dick out of it.

Last edited:

Amen, and he also brought Bain with him to the Olympics.

Mitt Romney Brought Bain Capital With Him To The Olympics

Absolutely agree. Of course, it will never be enough or the whining retards here, but he will release more, and he gets to do so when he wishes. There is no requirement nor should there be. If the IRS has an issue, there would be a court record. This is nothing more than a "Look, he's an evil 1% guy!" ploy. Pathetic. Shows how little they have to talk about.

Yeah, thats sort of my point. If he was a billionaire instead of a millionaire....it wouldn't matter to me. The issue gets manufactured because he won't release them and becomes his deciding "you don't need to know this" while at the same time asking for the votes of the undecideds. Not going over very well.

What is it with libs and their manufactured scandals?

The dog on the roof...
The hair cutting prank...
The police officer uniform...
Bainthers whining about Bain...

After all that, Romney continues to poll even or better than 0bama in recent polls...

Barry just spent millions upon millions of swing state ad buys for a net gain of ZERO...

Cain't wait for the next fauxtrage, lefties....:lol:

What is it with libs and their manufactured scandals?

The dog on the roof...
The hair cutting prank...
The police officer uniform...
Bainthers whining about Bain...

After all that, Romney continues to poll even or better than 0bama in recent polls...

Barry just spent millions upon millions of swing state ad buys for a net gain of ZERO...

Cain't wait for the next fauxtrage, lefties....:lol:

What else are they going to talk about ?

Forum List

Back