Just racking in the dough

It's 'semantic' not 'sematic'.

And you did not make a semantic error.

You made a grammatical error and used the wrong word or spelled 'racking' wrong and added a k where a k should not have been added. Big, big difference.

As for the actual topic. I haver never said anything nor presented a claim arguing leaders within the Bush presidency invaded Iraq for money. You have me confused for someone else.

Wow, you mean the private sector pays more than the public sector?

What a stunning revelation!

Just because someone has a certain adjusted gross income doesn't mean that's how much money they made! They are all kinds of tax writeoffs and loop holes that these people can through to make it look like they make a lot less money and pay less taxes.

It also doesn't reflect how much they own. It's not a reflection on their total wealth, just their income. There's a huge difference.

Keep in mind, Cheney has way more benefits through Haliburton than just money. That's also the money they LEGALLY made, who knows what Cheney is making in under the table bribes and gifts for his sweetheart deals.

Don't worry, Retired loves to play nomadic word games all the time when he has not facts.

Yup Bush and Cheney are just racking in the dough.

Cheney had 3 mill last year and Bush had just under 1 mill. As opposed to 109 million for the Clintons since 2001.

Hmmm. You take the Cllinton's take for 7 years and compare it to one year for Bush and the Dick. What you don't count in there is the money that Bush will get when daddy dies and leaves all that Carlyle Iraq war profits money. Also, it doesn't include Cheney's "blind Trust" in Haliburton.

Someone should remind Cheney he invaded Iraq to make millions.

And Haliburton has made billions. Some of that will go into the Dick's pocket. What ever happened to the 9 fucking billion dollars on pallets that just disapeard in Iraq? Think any of their buddies got any of that?

How many pallets does it take to bundle up 9 billion dollars? Then Bremer just says there weren't good accounting methods. Right, you would have accepted that from Clinton or the Dems. Bullshit.

I wonder if we could see what Cheney's actual legal net worth is. Is that on the public record? Of course that doesn't count money in Swiss bank accounts.

You made a grammatical error and used the wrong word or spelled 'racking' wrong and added a k where a k should not have been added
. Big, big difference.

As for the actual topic. I haver never said anything nor presented a claim arguing leaders within the Bush presidency invaded Iraq for money. You have me confused for someone else.

Would this be a bad time to point out that YOU made an error yourself while snottily correcting someone else?

I think perhaps you meant to say the "c" should have been taken out, thus making the word "raking".

Tsktsk.

You made a grammatical error and used the wrong word or spelled 'racking' wrong and added a k where a k should not have been added. Big, big difference.

Well, you have made several grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors in your entire post. The above have been bolded for clarification.

As for the topic, That's alot of money to me. If you do the math, on average, seven years for Cheney is 21 million roughly. That's well under the Clintons. It's roughly seven million for Bush. I'm not taking any sides, but providing the math. What does money have to do with who's better again?
Or are we talking about the "shock" factor that Cheney is not raking in as much money from the Iraqi oil like people say he does?

No I did not. Racking is a form of speech also. Which you might know if you had any brains. One racks many things. Money can be racked as well. But then do keep playing games while ignoring the fact that the thread is about something specific.

No I did not. Racking is a form of speech also. Which you might know if you had any brains. One racks many things. Money can be racked as well. But then do keep playing games while ignoring the fact that the thread is about something specific.

Exactly, balls can be racked. Pins can be racked, etc... great point.

Don't worry, Retired loves to play nomadic word games all the time when he has not facts.

Yup, Clinton didn't commit a crime when he LIED to a judge BUT with absolutly no evidence Cheney and Bush have. Got ya.

Perhaps you can provide us some evidence besides, " well gee, we all know it where I live."

Would this be a bad time to point out that YOU made anl error yourself while snottily correcting someone else?

I think perhaps you meant to say the "c" should have been taken out, thus making the word "raking".

Tsktsk.

"anl"? Forgot the "d" huh? Mind the wood in your eye as well.

And you're right, I did mean to say "c".

The only reason I pointed it out was because it was in his title. Errors look worse in thread titles than in posts.

I was just helping him out.

Richard Bruce "Dick" Cheney is worth somewhere between 90 - 100 million.

Bruce, I didn't know that.:lol:

ALl made LONG before he became Vice President. But gee let's pretend otherwise. meanwhile two Arkansas hillybillys go into the Government with almost no money and come out worth hundreds of millions. No connection to be found there, nope none at all.

Yup Hillary invest 1k and gets 100 k back, she is just such a good investor. Had nothing to do with the fact her husband was Governor and the firm she got the money from wanted business from the State controlled by said Governor.

Chinese monks get caught funneling illegal contributions to Clinton while Gore is visiting those Monks, but hey no crime here to see. A woman Gives tons of money to Clinton's Library project and magically her Ex Husband gets pardon AGAINST the wishes of the entire Justice Department, nothing to see here.

But ya Cheney must have stolen millions, no evidence, no hint of truth to the claim, but gee it sure must be true.

The only reason I pointed it out was because it was in his title. Errors look worse in thread titles than in posts.

Except I MEANT Racking dumbshit.

Though I did commit an error, I should have said racking UP the dough not in.

Actually, no. Adding a "d" would have been grammatically incorrect. The "l" was merely an extra character, and a typo, from fingernails that have grown too long, and need to be trimmed.

Nice try, though. :)

Except I MEANT Racking dumbshit.

Though I did commit an error, I should have said racking UP the dough not in.

No, you did not mean it. You could not have.

Submit your headline to a newspaper editor and see if it's accepted. It won't be, I guarantee it.

Either way, spelling, grammar or syntax errors in posts do not bother me. I understand the time constraints.

Forum List

Back