Just picked up My PS4 VR headset...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
so I'm wondering what are the best games for this?

I would love it if they had a Flight Sim for VR, but thinking that isn't going to be realistic so I thought I'd ask the resident gamers if they had some top choices.

Elite Dangerous maybe
depends on what you like
I've never played it, but it was made for VR
you should google/research best VR games

Elite Dangerous maybe
depends on what you like
I've never played it, but it was made for VR
you should google/research best VR games
PSVR is too weak for Elite Dangerous but it is phenomenal on the Oculus Rift on PC.

For PSVR you should get Resident Evil and Tetris Effect.

The psvr is too weak to run the demanding (good) games.

DW give us an update on you’re purchase. I was thinking about getting one myself.

DW give us an update on you’re purchase. I was thinking about getting one myself.
You might want to wait till the end of the year when the second more powerful higher resolution version is released along with the more powerful Ps5.

I would love it if they had a Flight Sim for VR, but thinking that isn't going to be realistic so I thought I'd ask the resident gamers if they had some top choices.

I was gonna buy an oculus for shits and giggles but Facebook makes em

So how are you liking VR?
We have been playing the shit out of Beatsaber on PC. Just found a new app that auto converts any youtube song into the game. Lots of fun, especially when drinking.

Half Life Alyx is also pretty badass

Forum List

Back