Just over 2 months until college football is back!

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
72 days until my Crimson Tide faces Wisconsin!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will see OSU in the playoff or championship game again, and will beat them soundly!!

I used to hate college football when I was born and raised in Chicago land, but since I moved to South Carolina 11 years ago I think I like it more then the NFL

Going to death valley, is way funnier then going to soldier field. :)

I used to hate college football when I was born and raised in Chicago land, but since I moved to South Carolina 11 years ago I think I like it more then the NFL

Being from Tuscaloosa, I was raised on college football. I have tried to enjoy the NFL, but it just doesn't appeal to me like NCAA football does.

They don't show college football games at the Plus Size Nudie Bar for women over 40. Not sure why

Being from Tuscaloosa, I was raised on college football. I have tried to enjoy the NFL, but it just doesn't appeal to me like NCAA football does.
It's like the NFL plays one good quarter of football...I grew up in Moore, Ok, 15 miles from OU..So I damn sure liked college ball better...

So does anyone have any predictions about which 4 teams will be in the playoff?

I'm thinking Alabama, Ohio State, and TCU will be there. Not sure about the 4th team.

Wisconsin

It is always better to lose early in the season. And Wisconsin will lose their season opener. :mm:
I think the era of Bob Stoops is about over...

I thought Paul Chryst was the head coach at Wisconsin?
Stoops is OU..

Ok. So how did Stoops come into the conversation? I am confused.
I injected it..

Forum List

Back