Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Zhukov is more convincing as usual.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • They made equally good arguments.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • They are both idiots.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Because I don't care about outside appearance of "who won", I will not vote but watch the result anyway. -Knowing full well we could all vote numerous times and that bias can shift anything.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Because I don't care about outside appearance of "who won", I will not vote but watch the result anyway. -Knowing full well we could all vote numerous times and that bias can shift anything.

Well...I voted for me.

Seeing as he voted, you better vote NG. You're winning at this point anyway.

I'll enjoy this for no other reason than I like to see arrogance get taken down a notch.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Seeing as he voted, you better vote NG. You're winning at this point anyway.

I'll enjoy this for no other reason than I like to see arrogance get taken down a notch.

Which is why I won't vote.

My point was proven by his lack of proof, his arrogance and then my rebounding evidence in support of an alternate theory.

All the way around, the solid scientifcally logical and reasonable conclusion is clear.

I don't have any desire to win a public "debate". This was to conclude once and for all if there IS relevant data to prove evolution of humans, and my point has been made.

If I lose public favor or lose in the perception of a "Debate", so be it. At least three people know what happened here: You, I and Zhukov.

So what RWA are you going to hitch your sorry ass to Zhukov's star now? You're a pathetic fucking loser, still stuck on the conservative vs liberal bullshit. Thats why you stayed down in the little pussy education topic while the big boys were talking war.
You're a troll, leave the board.

I will not vote in such a stupid thread. I wont do it.

besides, Im right in everything, so cant you see that no one else could EVER be right? only me. me me me me!!!!!!

Next poll: is KL right in everything, yes or no?

I know where at least one yes vote is coming from (two, unless DK likes the couch)!

edit: wrote FK instead of DK - oops!

LMAO

Thats great, Jeff!!!!!

(btw, i AM always right....just incase you were wondering)

Originally posted by OCA
So what RWA are you going to hitch your sorry ass to Zhukov's star now? You're a pathetic fucking loser, still stuck on the conservative vs liberal bullshit. Thats why you stayed down in the little pussy education topic while the big boys were talking war.
You're a troll, leave the board.

Who died and made you king of the A'holes?

OH geesh---you dont care who wins because the voting can't be "fair".
How long did you live in Florida?

Originally posted by dilloduck
OH geesh---you dont care who wins because the voting can't be "fair".
How long did you live in Florida?

As much as memory only lasts less than 7 seconds in goldfish, I will repeat my statement so a shorter attention span may grab hold of it:

Because I don't care about outside appearance of "who won", I will not vote but watch the result anyway.

English lesson for the day: The comma represents the second statement being a clarrification of the first in this compound statement.

Originally posted by dilloduck
Down to challenging me by crticizing my punctuation ??

Look out Dorothy is coming with a bucket of water

:cof:

It didn't take me long to peg who you are, did it? :D

English lesson for the day: The comma represents the second statement being a clarrification of the first in this compound statement.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :cof:

Forum List

Back