Just one of a plethora of Bad Azz Patriots!

Oct 31, 2008
United States of America
Hi Everyone!

I'm Sovereignty from the AOL board. My mission is to Kick A@@ and take names from our politicians who are treasonist traitors and save our country from being taken over by illegal aliens. They can come the right way or don’t come at all, Legal or Leave!

Just one of a plethora of Bad Azz Patriots! Thank You, new board for your hospitality! I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and meeting up with old friends. And a Special Thanks to Rip!

Sov

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

I'm Sovereignty from the AOL board. My mission is to Kick A@@ and take names from our politicians who are treasonist traitors and save our country from being taken over by illegal aliens. They can come the right way or don’t come at all, Legal or Leave!

Just one of a plethora of Bad Azz Patriots! Thank You, new board for you hospitality! I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and meeting up with old friends. And a Special Thanks to Rip!

Sov

Welcome Aboard Sov!

Ravi,

Ann Coulter said this morning on Fox Business Network, Obama's tuition was paid for by a Saudi lawyer. Obama's grandmother still maintains that Barack was born in Kenya and he attended Muslim schools. On a national news channel they reported Obama's political career was launched in Bill Ayers living room. Obama's campaign gave $ 800,000.00 to ACORN in 2008. Obama is currently being sued to produce a valid Birth Certificate in 8 different states in the U.S. Any man who wears Muslim dress and has friends that are Terrorist domestic or otherwise. Cannot Be President of the United States in my opinion!!!!! I personally think both parties stink.

Thanks;

Sov

P.S. Could you please speak English since I don't speak your language. OR are you just trying to jerk our chains?

P.S.S. That's not John McCain's picture in your avatar and I hope you know and you spelled, "Dumb and Dumber" wrong.

Last edited:
Ravi,

Ann Coulter said this morning on Fox Business Network, Obama's tuition was paid for by a Saudi lawyer. Obama's grandmother still maintains that Barack was born in Kenya and he attended Muslim schools. On a national news channel they reported Obama's political career was launched in Bill Ayers living room. Obama's campaign gave $ 800,000.00 to ACORN in 2008. Obama is currently being sued to produce a valid Birth Certificate in 8 different states in the U.S. Any man who wears Muslim dress and has friends that are Terrorist domestic or otherwise. Cannot Be President of the United States in my opinion!!!!! I personally think both parties stink.

Thanks;

Sov

P.S. Could you please speak English since I don't speak your language. OR are you just trying to jerk our chains?

P.S.S. That's not John McCain's picture in you avatar, I hope you know.
Por supuesto que no, es el Plomero Joe.

Así que usted piensa que Obama es un extranjero ilegal?

Ravi,

Thanks;

Sov

P.S.S. That's not John McCain's picture in your avatar and I hope you know and you spelled, "Dumb and Dumber" wrong.

i totally agree with you.were screwed with either of these candidates in office though cause your right,both parties suck,theres no difference between the two parties.

Last edited:
Welcome to the board Sovereignty... The real work begins next week; glad to have your research and attitude in the mix here.

-Joe

Welcome to the board Sovereignty... The real work begins next week; glad to have your research and attitude in the mix here.

-Joe

Why Thank You Joe. By the RED dislikes not all people share your opinion. I hope together All AMERICANS can help save our country we're in dire need of good leadership and just plain good old common sense!

As for you Anti-Americans who diss me, I Love the color RED.

Hi Everyone!

Just one of a plethora of Bad Azz Patriots! Thank You, new board for your hospitality! I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and meeting up with old friends. And a Special Thanks to Rip!

Sov

Nice to meet you officer! I hope you're standing outside the whitehouse to arrest the Neocon base as they exit their jobs. They have stolen billions of dollars from the taxpayer and we want it back! We also want them to rot in prison with the corporate executives who allowed them to keep financial interests in their government contracted companies. Good Luck!

Nice to meet you officer! I hope you're standing outside the whitehouse to arrest the Neocon base as they exit their jobs. They have stolen billions of dollars from the taxpayer and we want it back! We also want them to rot in prison with the corporate executives who allowed them to keep financial interests in their government contracted companies. Good Luck!

I'll do my best, LOL

I could use a little help though, we're all in this boat together. I think you have the right plan! I have one similar but not so kind.

I'll do my best, LOL

I could use a little help though, we're all in this boat together. I think you have the right plan! I have one similar but not so kind.

I think I might like you plan better. Thanks!

Forum List

Back