Just one example of why Individual 1 is not worthy of your vote.

Did you even notice what trump did for America this week!? Lol more then what Obama did in 8 years, We are in historic Times with a man sent from God.. we are in historic Times with a man sent from Go away

The more the libs hate, the more trump rises. It's hilarious.
You say that as though it isn't an indictment of those who continue to support an incompetent, corrupt, liar.
Can you post your picture so we know what crazy looks like
download (2).jpg

You may not have to be deplorable to vote for the Groper-in-Chief but you have to be willfully ignorant or indifferent. Perhaps less so after reading this.

"In a mid-November filing, the attorney general’s office requested that the judge, Justice Saliann Scarpulla of State Supreme Court in Manhattan, order Mr. Trump not to write off the payments as charitable contributions in his tax filings, but the judge did not do so.

As part of the settlement, Mr. Trump, who at first dismissed the suit as a political attack, made 19 detailed admissions, acknowledging, for example, that the foundation had purchased the $10,000 portrait of himself that was ultimately displayed at one of his Florida hotels.

He admitted to using the foundation’s money to settle obligations of some of his for-profit companies, including a golf club in Westchester County, N.Y., and Mar-a-Lago, his private club in Florida which he frequently visits.

And he admitted that the foundation had given his presidential campaign control over about $2.8 million that the foundation had raised at a veterans fund-raiser in Iowa in January 2016. Mr. Trump acknowledged the fund-raiser was in fact a campaign event.

The Trump Foundation, which Mr. Trump founded in 1987, disbanded last December after an investigation by Barbara Underwood, then-acting attorney general of New York. Ms. Underwood’s office found “unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more.”

It is illegal for charitable foundations to advance the self-interests of their executives.

The investigation had been started by the former attorney general, Eric T. Schneiderman, and was based on information first reported by The Washington Post during the presidential campaign. Ms. James took over the case when she was sworn into office in 2019.

As part of the settlement, Mr. Trump’s three children who were officers of the foundation — Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump — were ordered to undergo mandatory training to ensure they do not engage in similar misconduct in the future."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/nyregion/trump-foundation-lawsuit-attorney-general.html
Oww...SHUTUP YOU WEE BASTARD!!

tenor.gif

Did you even notice what trump did for America this week!? Lol more then what Obama did in 8 years, We are in historic Times with a man sent from God.. we are in historic Times with a man sent from Go away

You say that as though it isn't an indictment of those who continue to support an incompetent, corrupt, liar.
View attachment 294788
STOPthisSHIT.jpg

View attachment 294788
View attachment 294796
come on she has decent tits.....

Can't read this thread, the OP is on Ignore and not worthy of his being read.

Only pussies use ignore. I guess you need a safe space. LMAO

To say "I need a safe space" is to say you don't know me at all, don't read me and are just talking out your ass.
I never put anyone on ignore for a very long time until I finally came to my senses are realized:
  1. Arguing with idiots whom you have no chance of ever changing their minds or proving anything only makes you as bad as them and brings you down to their level.
  2. Only brings you one step closer to getting your ass thrown off or moderated for being as OT as them, which would delight the trolls.
  3. Is a terrible waste of time of one's life arguing with socks, bots and trolls whose only purpose is to start pointless arguments with you!
  4. USMB offers the Ignore feature for a good REASON.
  5. Putting trolls, socks and bots on ignore is the WORST thing you can do to them! For the one thing they WANT is the attention.
Maybe you think that is a good use of your time to be used like that, I prefer not to get sucked up into their pointless, circuitous traps which is exactly what they want in the first place to give them a purpose. Maybe you want to rationalize that as being a pussy, I consider it just being intelligent enough to prefer using my time talking only with the more rational, constructive, intelligent and reasonable people of the forum! And that makes USMB a better place, not worse.

Last edited:
Can't read this thread, the OP is on Ignore and not worthy of his being read.

Only pussies use ignore. I guess you need a safe space. LMAO

i must concur....
Suit yourself Harry, it is your time to waste on the most incorrigible trolls of the forum. But without someone to irritate and argue against, they have nothing. Rather than keep feeding them, I prefer to do the far smarter thing of starving them of the attention and recognition they seek, a fate worse than death. Then they can choose to do one of several things:
  • Wither away.
  • Go bug someone else.
  • Start having real discussions where they are forced to actually answer questions and defend their POV.
You go with what works for you.

A word to the wise. Don't admit you believe that horseshit to anyone you know.

View attachment 294788
View attachment 294796
Personally, I will do a write in

Pocahontas-Hottest-Disney-Princess.jpg

View attachment 294788
View attachment 294796
Personally, I will do a write in

Pocahontas-Hottest-Disney-Princess.jpg
she has nice tits too.....

Forum List

Back