Just moved in.

What is up your ass?
Have I been a problem for you, or are one of these gals your little girlfriend and you feel you should step up?

Maybe you should just not say anything snarky to people when they welcome you, and let bygones be bygones. If you had a problem with other posters at other boards, leave that junk there, and don't bring your drama from other message boards here. It gets old real fast, we still have posters talking about what they did at Hannity 2 years ago, like anyone cares.

We all joke around here a LOT, once you get to know everyone you'll see it's a way to have fun, unless you start attacking people, then the gloves are off! ;)

I would agree with everything you said if she was welcoming me, the last thing on earth Si would do is welcome me anywhere but hell.
That little remark about fair moderators...that is a strike across the bow where her and I come from.
She struck the first blow, not me.

Wah!!!!

BooHoo-Big_baby.jpg.jpeg

What is up your ass?
Have I been a problem for you, or are one of these gals your little girlfriend and you feel you should step up?

Maybe you should just not say anything snarky to people when they welcome you, and let bygones be bygones. If you had a problem with other posters at other boards, leave that junk there, and don't bring your drama from other message boards here. It gets old real fast, we still have posters talking about what they did at Hannity 2 years ago, like anyone cares.

We all joke around here a LOT, once you get to know everyone you'll see it's a way to have fun, unless you start attacking people, then the gloves are off! ;)

I would agree with everything you said if she was welcoming me, the last thing on earth Si would do is welcome me anywhere but hell.
That little remark about fair moderators...that is a strike across the bow where her and I come from.
Yeah, that first welcome of mine was quite a "blow". :cuckoo:

Moron.

Wah!!!!

BooHoo-Big_baby.jpg.jpeg

Look, we all know your husband has problems, but I know I would appreciate you left out the visuals.

Wah!!!!

BooHoo-Big_baby.jpg.jpeg

Look, we all know your husband has problems, but I know I would appreciate you left out the visuals.

You're NOT my husband. Don't spread ugly rumors like that here!!!!

:lol:

You and who else (the one with the brains)?

What is up your ass?

Something happened at Hannity????

That place is dead dead deadski.

I don't enjoy posting something and having everyone say....yup....I agree....you are so correct sir.

It's boring.

Hannity is for people that wet their pants when they hear the F word and can't stand opposing viewpoints.

Last edited:
What is up your ass?

Something happened at Hannity????

That place is dead dead deadski.

I don't enjoy posting something and having everyone say....yup....I agree....you are so correct sir.

It's boring.

Hannity is for people that wet their pants when they hear the F word and can't stand opposing viewpoints.

So THAT'S why all their posters moved over here, they can cuss out the libs here! :lol:

Welcome.

You'll find the mods here define non-bias. They enforce the rules without bias or prejudice.

SSS

As opposed to what?

P.S.> Do you really want to get into this, you should rethink that. I don't think you want everyone here to know your past self.
Everyone here is quite aware of how Si can be when she is agitated. This is no threat.

As I've mentioned before, USMB is a rougher crowd. Read C-Girl's 700-post intro thread for an example:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/90767-i-am-california-girl.html

Welcome.

You'll find the mods here define non-bias. They enforce the rules without bias or prejudice.

SSS

As opposed to what?

P.S.> Do you really want to get into this, you should rethink that. I don't think you want everyone here to know your past self.
Everyone here is quite aware of how Si can be when she is agitated. This is no threat.

As I've mentioned before, USMB is a rougher crowd. Read C-Girl's 700-post intro thread for an example:

:lol: I'm wondering how my "past self" differs from how I am today. Same avatar, same sig, same user name, same style, same person.

Last edited:
As opposed to what?

:lol: I'm wondering how my "past self" differs from how I am today. Same avatar, same sig, same user name, same style, same person.

He's a big tough guy with his threats of some top secret background info he has. Better be careful of iseemlikeanasshole!!! He will unleash his secrets about you and this whole board will know about your past posts that are the same as your current posts. Oh no!!!!!

Forum List

Back