Just moved in.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Guess I'll make a first post here...
Looks to be a fairly active board..not a bad thing.

BTW...I would gladly pay the $15 to get rid of these damn ads...but alas since my PayPal account was hacked a few years back, and since that was a freakin mess from hell...I never reopened it.

Please tell me there is another way.

Last edited:
yea there is an address ....i guess you could mail in a check....

hey ring...we got rain.....violent rain...flash flooding rain....i hear you got more too

you could save money and just get a pop up blocker...do you get a lot of ads...i dont notice them or most likely dont get them....

i want skulls instead of flags...for some reason they (the admins) find this distrubing.....(not really just not gonna customize for each poster lol)

Guess I'll make a first post here...
Looks to be a fairly active board..not a bad thing.

Cool and welcome but what's with the Ikea furniture? We're high brow around here........ :eusa_whistle:

eh?
Since I had to google "Ikea" must not be a part of whatever that refers to.

It's okay, you'll learn to make associations soon enough.

Just moved in.

You've never heard of Ikea??!! How old are you?

you could save money and just get a pop up blocker...do you get a lot of ads...i dont notice them or most likely dont get them....

i want skulls instead of flags...for some reason they (the admins) find this distrubing.....(not really just not gonna customize for each poster lol)

Oh I don't get any popups...just the annoying flash banner ads.

Course I guess I could make a Stylish script and ads begone...but I don't have that much jam.

Cool and welcome but what's with the Ikea furniture? We're high brow around here........ :eusa_whistle:

eh?

Just moved in.

Nope...old enough not to care what Ikea furniture is apparently.
I just earn the money...the wife spends it.

and if we understood any of that.....

flash banner ads?

jam?

Ok so they may not be flash ads...annoying banner ads that are replaced ever so often by another annoying banner ad.

jam??...How old are you...you never heard the phrase "I don't have that much jam?" :razz:

eh?

Just moved in.

Nope...old enough not to care what Ikea furniture is apparently.
I just earn the money...the wife spends it.

Ikea is Swedish for "cheap, ugly furniture". :eusa_whistle: :lol: But no matter, the joke became contrails just after it was delivered.
Welcome anyway.

canadians use the eh....

indiana...thats is up there...somewhere....

what the hell is in indiana?

Well me for one.
Actually probably not much different than where you are, sadly now that the entire country is "Anytown, USA" with the same crappy box stores and lousy chain restaurants

Forum List

Back