Just me and some football widows on USMB this SuperBowl Sunday!

KarlMarx said:
Just finished watchin' "Species" on TV....

don't ask me why....

I just did....

and I ate all the ice cream in the fridge

and drank all the beer

and left the toilet seat up

and now I'm going to bed.....

You keep your ice cream in the fridge?

Shattered said:
I can see where you'd be ready to sleep now...
I'm up... it's 5:30 AM EST, so why are you still sleeping? Lazy bones!!!!! You know our Great Nation wasn't built by people sleeping in all day!!!!! :):):)

The Steelers won? Oh man!!!!

I work with a bunch of people who went to Penn State (some are recent grads)... there will be no living with them now!!!!

P.S. If any of you know any Penn State alumni, then you know what I mean when I say that school is like a cult. Once you're Penn State, you are Penn State until the day you die. It's either like being in the Mafia or the Marines.... I haven't decided which.

P.P.S. One of the players for the Sea Hawks, Isaiah Kaczyvenski, graduated from the same high school as I did... Union Endicott High School (I graduated about the same time he was born, I graduated in 1975 and he was born in 1974)....

Semper Fi said:
You keep your ice cream in the fridge?
Yes, I know it must seem rather odd to someone who probably just keeps his out in the shed in his back yard....

You know, this may sound amazing, but there are actually places in the world where the mean ambient tempearture actually gets about 30 below zero in February...

KarlMarx said:
The Steelers won? Oh man!!!!

I work with a bunch of people who went to Penn State (some are recent grads)... there will be no living with them now!!!!

P.S. If any of you know any Penn State alumni, then you know what I mean when I say that school is like a cult. Once you're Penn State, you are Penn State until the day you die. It's either like being in the Mafia or the Marines.... I haven't decided which.

My husband went to Penn State and he isn't a huge fan at all. But he only got his MBA there; maybe you need to have the full undergrad experience to get that way, lol.

Btw, do they really have a "show us your ***s" night on campus every year, or was he just dreaming it?

Abbey Normal said:
Btw, do they really have a "show us your ***s" night on campus every year, or was he just dreaming it?
I didn't go to Penn State... I went to Clarkson University (or, as it was known back then, Clarkson College of Technology) --- EE Class of 1979

Abbey Normal said:

OK, Abbey, I just got the straight dope on this from two recent Penn State grads (one graduated in December, the other graduated in 2002). A third Penn State grad confirmed that it was a tradition at the school when he attended and he's around 40.

They claim that they have streaking one night a year right before exam week. That surprised me, I thought streaking went out with the 1970s.The local police have been cracking down on it though.

KarlMarx said:
Yes, I know it must seem rather odd to someone who probably just keeps his out in the shed in his back yard....

You know, this may sound amazing, but there are actually places in the world where the mean ambient tempearture actually gets about 30 below zero in February...

Actually, those popccles in the plastic things, that you kinda push-up, we keep those on our back porch, and bring them in about a dozen at a time so we dont have to go outside and freeze when we want a popcicle. Ice cream, thats in teh freezer. Outside is just too cold.

And it's like 20 ABOVE today!!! Woohoo! Come on girls, put on the tube-tops!

Forum List

Back