Just love it when Israel can send one up the muslims ass...Huge oil discovery on Golan Heights!

Cheney is also involved, but its still not recognized as land belonging to Israel according to international law, who who cares, the Zionist are above that.

WHAT INTERNATIONAL LAW IS THAT THEN, HOW ABOUT A LINK SHOWING THE LAW AND WHEN IT WAS IMPLEMENTED

Too bad the Arabs didnt think " International Law" applied to them before 67

Well what are you going to do when intruders take over your land, I guess fight back, unlike the British, so scared of the Zionist zealots they took off.

What land as they lost all title to in when they were beaten in 1917.

And it was the constant arab violence and terrorism the British did not want, so handed over to the UN

UN tryin' to deny Israeli rights to Golan oil...

U.N. Security Council Rejects Netanyahu's Claim to Syria's Golan Heights
4/27/16 - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s bold claim to Syria’s Golan Heights, annexed by Israel in 1967, was rejected by the U.N. Security Council, which still regards the land as belonging to Syria.
The dispute over the heights, which are situated on the Syrian-Israeli border and which Tel-Aviv has argued are strategically important for national security, has been ongoing for decades. A 1981 U.N. resolution officially dismissed Israel’s established control of the heights as illegitimate and a slow resolution process ensued, seeking to restore Syrian control over the territory. Despite moments when both sides have appeared willing to compromise to resolve their territorial claims, Netanyahu’s government has pushed an increasingly hard line on the Golan Heights issue, especially since the start of the Syrian Civil War in 2011. The Israeli leader visited Russian President Vladimir Putin, one of Syria’s biggest military allies, over the weekend and told him he had no plans to relinquish control of Golan.

Netanyahu said that “with or without agreement, the Golan Heights would remain under Israeli sovereignty,” describing the territorial claim as a “red line” for Israel. The U.N.’s 15-member council—of which both Russia and the U.S. are permanent members—declared that its decision on Golan “remains unchanged,” said Chinese Ambassador Liu Jieyi, who holds this month’s council presidency, on Tuesday, according to Al Jazeera. Liu said that the council “expressed deep concern” over Netanyahu’s comments earlier this month that “the Golan Heights will remain in the hands of Israel forever.”

Israel was incensed by the U.N.’s decision to focus on Netanyahu’s increasingly conservative rhetoric on the Golan issue, as Israel’s U.N. Ambassador Danny Danon responded by questioning the council’s commitment to peace in the Middle East. “Holding a meeting on this topic completely ignores the reality in the Middle East,” Danon said. “While thousands of people are being massacred in Syria, and millions of citizens have become refugees, the Security Council has chosen to focus on Israel, the only true democracy in the Middle East.” “It’s unfortunate that interested parties are attempting to use the council for unfair criticism of Israel,” he added.

Many Israelis have settled in the Golan Heights since 1967 and the population now comprises roughly equal numbers of Israelis and Arabs. The area has also become important for Israel’s water supplies, as it gives Israel full control over the Sea of Galilee.

The U.N. has rejected Netanyahu's claim to Syria’s Golan Heights
Hypocrites.

Cheney is also involved, but its still not recognized as land belonging to Israel according to international law, who who cares, the Zionist are above that.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Of course, Pene weighs in with the conspiracy angle here. Puts all her boogeymen on the same train.. I needed that laugh this morning..

Between nat gas off the coast for the Gazans and oil in the Heights, seems like a great time for Israelis and Palis to start making deals and get on with life..

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Of course, Pene weighs in with the conspiracy angle here. Puts all her boogeymen on the same train.. I needed that laugh this morning..

Between nat gas off the coast for the Gazans and oil in the Heights, seems like a great time for Israelis and Palis to start making deals and get on with life..
It really is quite a predicament that the Palis have put themselves in. Neither franchise of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., (Hamas or Fatah) could make a business arrangement with Israel to develop those resources without appearing to be weak or to be caving in to The Zioninst Entity™. That just won't do in arab'ism/Islamism. That would quickly bring the rats around, knowing at their heels. Even if Fatah wanted to participate in the resource development by way of a shadow company, word would quickly get out. And, with the dollars at stake, there's not a chance that just one of the competing Islamic terrorist groups could reap a financial windfall without an all-out civil war between the Islamic terrorist franchises for control of the profits.

It really is quite a predicament that the Palis have put themselves in. Neither franchise of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., (Hamas or Fatah) could make a business arrangement with Israel to develop those resources without appearing to be weak or to be caving in to The Zioninst Entity™. That just won't do in arab'ism/Islamism. That would quickly bring the rats around, knowing at their heels. Even if Fatah wanted to participate in the resource development by way of a shadow company, word would quickly get out. And, with the dollars at stake, there's not a chance that just one of the competing Islamic terrorist groups could reap a financial windfall without an all-out civil war between the Islamic terrorist franchises for control of the profits.

Fatah had negotiated a deal for NatGas development just before their Civil War. And it's MAYBE a good thing that the deal died along with the PA. Because they were either getting mightily screwed on the deal (with British firm) OR they were pocketing some of the royalties and not disclosing them to avoid the jealousy and in-fighting that you mentioned. Think they were contracted to get just 12% or something like that.

They could have been shafting Israelis for Nat Gas -- or now TRADING for Oil.. Perhaps a refinery in Gaza??
People need to look at what would be POSSIBLE if peace were to "break out".. People with valuable infrastructure to lose generally don't risk firing missiles at neighbors for propaganda purposes.

Apparently, since the latter half or so of the 20th century God has provided Jews with what is perceived as an unfair advantage.
The wars and battles have been quite miraculous and even some Muslim leaders keep stating the God has been on the side of the Jews.
From my point of view, God is sending the Children of Israel a clear message of blessing.
From the POV of a Jew Hater, all Jews are evil.
Today, the world will hate the Israelis (all Jews), tomorrow the world will hate the Jews.
So screw those who hate Israelis and Jews.
God is sending the Children of Israel a clear message of Blessing......only 22 Million souls, Indie......What about the rest of us,what message are we being blessed with?????????steve

ps Why do you sayeth that "The World HATE ISRAELIS(Jews,well not all Israelis are Jews actually)...something you omitted to point out..steve
Tell your friends to build hospitals, schools, libraries, feed the poor and stop murdering each other.
That's the Jewish message to the world.
That is not the Zionist Message at all and you know it Indie.........but as you should know Indie...per head of population Australians are the BIGGEST GIVERS.steve..Thanks for reminding me
Who are the Aussie's helping?
Now this just shows your ignorance
Nah...It just shows you can't put up when asked for facts.
And please learn to spell.

God is sending the Children of Israel a clear message of Blessing......only 22 Million souls, Indie......What about the rest of us,what message are we being blessed with?????????steve

ps Why do you sayeth that "The World HATE ISRAELIS(Jews,well not all Israelis are Jews actually)...something you omitted to point out..steve
Tell your friends to build hospitals, schools, libraries, feed the poor and stop murdering each other.
That is not the Zionist Message at all and you know it Indie.........but as you should know Indie...per head of population Australians are the BIGGEST GIVERS.steve..Thanks for reminding me
Ahhh Indie,don't be so harsh on me,you know I tease you but I like you.....Listen,I never use "spell-check" so I do know my spelling is out sometimes.....Anyhow I trust you and he family are well and happy.......steve ps You know we help so many and as a percentage per population we are the biggest givers of aid,(not weapons of course)steve

Ahhh Indie,don't be so harsh on me,you know I tease you but I like you.....Listen,I never use "spell-check" so I do know my spelling is out sometimes.....Anyhow I trust you and he family are well and happy.......steve ps You know we help so many and as a percentage per population we are the biggest givers of aid,(not weapons of course)steve

So you would have no problem in producing the evidence when asked, instead of going of on a tangent and deflecting away from your obvious LIE

Forum List

Back