Just look at fox news right now and recently....

Stop posting irrelevant shit on this thread..go fuck off make your own thread

Over 14 hours later and you still haven't produced on clip where Fox news was war mongering and jumping out of their seats....I'm kinda inclined to not believe you....you do understand why, right?

I was wondering if anyone else would call the little lying shitbag out on that.

WHAT DO WE WANT? THE CLIPS!
WHEN DO WE WANT THEM? NOW!

Here's a later one...Military "expert" that fox wants to know his expertise so bad..(go bomb Muslims..please say it on our show)

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6SVbxFQ7mNc]YouTube - Military "Expert" Calls For War In Libya on Fox News[/ame]

Let me find the video of them jumping out their seats

This other video is hard to find....they had someone from the CAIR organization on their show..

You've found a clip of a MILITARY MAN who has been calling for war against Iran for years now.

Please provide links of Fox pepole jumping out of their seats and calling for war.

I watched all 3 primetime shows last night and I know you're full of shit.

You've found a clip of a MILITARY MAN who has been calling for war against Iran for years now.

Please provide links of Fox pepole jumping out of their seats and calling for war.

I watched all 3 primetime shows last night and I know you're full of shit.

I'm looking for it and hes a fox news "strategic analyst who clearly said kill 400 Libyans for the 4 Americans killed....and he's calling for war on Libya where did he talk about Iran in that video? :confused:

He also said we should kill Muslim extremists not Muslims. Also I did not hear him mention ONE TIME THE WORD BOMB. but I could have missed it because the loud monkey hosting was so dam obnoxious

He also said we should kill Muslim extremists not Muslims. Also I did not hear him mention ONE TIME THE WORD BOMB. but I could have missed it because the loud monkey hosting was so dam obnoxious

He said kill 400 of them...who's "them"

The attack by a branch of alqaeda is believed to have been of 20 militants...which we should hunt down...but killing another 380 Libyans for what?

The attack by a branch of alqaeda is believed to have been of 20 militants...which we should hunt down...but killing another 380 Libyans for what?
Them is the people that attack us. Use your brain.

You got sucked into the hyperbole of the host.

The man is a career military man so of course his response will be to use military force.

I don't hear you praising Fox when they interview peace activists or liberals.

CRY MORE

The man is a career military man so of course his response will be to use military force.

CRY MORE

Crying about what? I'm not crying about anything, fox news is anti Muslims it's as simple as that...so who are the 400 "them" we should kill? Why don't you explain it to us then

CRY MORE

Crying about what? I'm not crying about anything, fox news is anti Muslims it's as simple as that...so who are the 400 "them" we should kill? Why don't you explain it to us then

I already did. Fuck you're dense. Militant Muslim Extremists

I'm done here since you don't want honest discussion. Course I should have known that since your OP was a lie to begin with.

Have fun chasing your boogeyman

CRY MORE

I already did. Fuck you're dense. Militant Muslim Extremists

I'm done here since you don't want honest discussion. Course I should have known that since your OP was a lie to begin with.

Have fun chasing your boogeyman

He wasn't only referring to Muslim extremists....declaring war on Libyans is not the same as targeting militants

Here's a later one...Military "expert" that fox wants to know his expertise so bad..(go bomb Muslims..please say it on our show)

YouTube - Military "Expert" Calls For War In Libya on Fox News

The pantywaist guy will get you killed and the horse you rode in on.

The military guy will save America. He has the experience and understanding to know what has to be done.

You have extremely poor judgment, sir, and so do your "heroes," who are shortselling advised wisdom for experimental, flaky nonplanners whose ideas have a cataloged history of dismal failure and misfortune for Americans.

Stop the killing of Americans overseas. Vote Republican.

The pantywaist guy will get you killed and the horse you rode in on.

The military guy will save America. He has the experience and understanding to know what has to be done.

You have extremely poor judgment, sir, and so do your "heroes," who are shortselling advised wisdom for experimental, flaky nonplanners whose ideas have a cataloged history of dismal failure and misfortune for Americans.

Stop the killing of Americans overseas. Vote Republican.

Save America? How far too the extreme will you guys go? Jesus...

Interesting how the Fox news expert doesn't say we should go to war, or indiscriminately bomb Libya, etc... the jackass on Young Turks says it. The Fox News military expert correctly points out that the only thing militant extremists understand is brute force... and that a retaliatory strike is in order.

Forum List

Back