Just look at fox news right now and recently....

The Fox News NaziCons want a "Clash of Civilizations". Romney's chief foreign policy advisor, John Bolton, has even suggested NUKING Iran. John Bolton is also a Fox News contributor...

Toxic right-wingers and their fanatical followers are desperate to ignite a "clash of civilizations."

6 Right-Wing Zealots (or Groups of Zealots) That Would Blow Up the World for Political Gain | Alternet

Has anything even close to this ever been said by anyone from on MSNBC?

That kiddies is the difference between the right and the left. Period.

Fuck fox but hey, Ollie North and Mark Furman are/were "FOX" contributors.

I love the left! You guys are so crazy!! If the GOP had done half the things you guys pretend they do --- I would be a lefty!!

Ok, thats taking it too far. You guys are flippin' CRAZY!!

There are no american troops in alqsa mosque you moron.....

What the hell is this random shit you're posting? Go make your own thread about your conspiracy theories

A) YOU ill-informed DICK... who SAID there were American Troops in Alqsa Mosque you dumb f...k!!!

HERE READ SLOWER and sound out these words...

"The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military --
is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate
the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque [Mecca] from their grip
, and in order for their armies to move out of all the
lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim.
Al Qaeda's 1998 Fatwa | PBS NewsHour | Feb. 23, 1998 | PBS

Both Fatah and Hamas have generated and sustained religious hatred by disseminating the libel that Israel is attempting to destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque. With close to 100% of Palestinians identifying themselves as believing Muslims, this claim is highly inflammatory and is often combined with the call to “defend Al-Aqsa” from the Jews. The Al-Aqsa libel includes numerous fabrications: Israel was behind a mosque fire in 1969; Israel is currently digging under the mosque in order to topple it; Israel plans to replace it with a new Temple; Israel is preparing a missile attack on the mosque, and more. This libel has been actively promoted since 1998.
All Media, Libel: Israel to destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque | PMW

AND this "shit" you declaim if YOU WERE IN Muslim countries right NOW what YOU just said would be YOUR death penalty!
You don't call Fatwas issued by Osama "SHIT" considered an Islamic scholar without incurring punishment by death!

But of course being the Dip head you are you have NO idea of the Muslim mentality! Probably because you like them think YOU'll get 72 virgins,
which by the way you write indicates that will be the ONLY place YOU might have a chance!!!

You did you dumb cocksucker....holy shit like we care about al qaedas fatwa ....a dead organization

I love the left! You guys are so crazy!! If the GOP had done half the things you guys pretend they do --- I would be a lefty!!

Ya because we're the ones jumping out of our seats masturbating to the thought of bombing Libya and sending warships there :lol:

RWers- always for freedom unless they're against it LOL

But seriously, there's not a straight reporter OR any real journalism on Fox. A disgrace for dupes ONLY. It's like a car wreck LOLOLOL

Last edited:
So Al Qai'da is dead???

According to you?:eusa_whistle:

Strange the intel community doesn't think so.....

There are no american troops in alqsa mosque you moron.....

What the hell is this random shit you're posting? Go make your own thread about your conspiracy theories

A) YOU ill-informed DICK... who SAID there were American Troops in Alqsa Mosque you dumb f...k!!!

HERE READ SLOWER and sound out these words...

"The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military --
is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate
the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque [Mecca] from their grip
, and in order for their armies to move out of all the
lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim.
Al Qaeda's 1998 Fatwa | PBS NewsHour | Feb. 23, 1998 | PBS

Both Fatah and Hamas have generated and sustained religious hatred by disseminating the libel that Israel is attempting to destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque. With close to 100% of Palestinians identifying themselves as believing Muslims, this claim is highly inflammatory and is often combined with the call to “defend Al-Aqsa” from the Jews. The Al-Aqsa libel includes numerous fabrications: Israel was behind a mosque fire in 1969; Israel is currently digging under the mosque in order to topple it; Israel plans to replace it with a new Temple; Israel is preparing a missile attack on the mosque, and more. This libel has been actively promoted since 1998.
All Media, Libel: Israel to destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque | PMW

AND this "shit" you declaim if YOU WERE IN Muslim countries right NOW what YOU just said would be YOUR death penalty!
You don't call Fatwas issued by Osama "SHIT" considered an Islamic scholar without incurring punishment by death!

But of course being the Dip head you are you have NO idea of the Muslim mentality! Probably because you like them think YOU'll get 72 virgins,
which by the way you write indicates that will be the ONLY place YOU might have a chance!!!

You did you dumb cocksucker....holy shit like we care about al qaedas fatwa ....a dead organization

Ya because we're the ones jumping out of our seats masturbating to the thought of bombing Libya and sending warships there :lol:

You are quite the phobic squirrel. Go bury your nuts before some rightie finds them.

Stop posting irrelevant shit on this thread..go fuck off make your own thread

By the way I've nearly finished watching Hannity and no calls for bombing anyone yet. And he is arguably the most radical host on Fox

You're still full of shhhhheeeeeiiiiiittttteee

Their guys are jumping out of their seats in excitement that America should bomb Libya and surround them with warships right now....wow go watch for yourselves.

CNN is handling it at a much more professional level than fox news who brought a Muslim American on their show only to yell war at him :confused:

Only idiots watch Fox.

Their guys are jumping out of their seats in excitement that America should bomb Libya and surround them with warships right now....wow go watch for yourselves.

CNN is handling it at a much more professional level than fox news who brought a Muslim American on their show only to yell war at him :confused:

Only idiots watch Fox.
I watch all of them. Only idiots ignore opposing opinions

And by the way 45 minutes ago Gretta was on and she is very level headed. He guest? Maybe not but not nearly off the rails as all the other reporters on BSNBC

All this FOXNews you are watching is rotting your brain

I think politics in general is far worse than any negative impact of daily news and pundits. But it's like a drug and I can't give any of it up.

Sounds like you watch too much Chris Matthews while Obama is in campaign mode. The people on Fox aren;t the ones with feelings of excitement running up their legs...

This is proof again of the mental illness of those on the right.

They piss, bitch, and moan about the debt and economy, but any single chance they can possibly get to start a war, they are the first ones in line to send us into even more debt, put more troops lives in danger, and spend like lunatics because they are nothing but a bunch of chickenhawk pussies.

This is proof again of the mental illness of those on the right.

They piss, bitch, and moan about the debt and economy, but any single chance they can possibly get to start a war, they are the first ones in line to send us into even more debt, put more troops lives in danger, and spend like lunatics because they are nothing but a bunch of chickenhawk pussies.

Yeah, except the premise for this discussion is a total lie...

They're doing no such thing other than anticipating the President will do nothing as usual. Other than that they've been obsessed with reporterrs being caught on mic. That's where the whacko commentators come in who are claiming some kind of conspiracy. And they span all the networks.

Forum List

Back