Just little ol me

Dorkazoid_Jones

Jan 21, 2009
DC
Hello. I am mostly a Libertarian. I live in the DC metro area and almost threw up in my mouth watching all the koolaid drinkers the other day at the Inauguration. That's ok though. I actually like some of the Dems ideas. The problem is that the Democratic party has some obnoxious presuppositions. For instance, I'm your basic white guy. What does diversity mean?? It means that if you look in an office and it's all dorky white guys then that's bad. Why -- because all us white guys are the same. That's why we need diversity. We are all the same. Seeing as that is the case, I will now speak for all white guys since we are the same. I would like a hamburger. You heard me dammit. Go out and get your burgers white guys since we share the same consciousnes... Must be some strange Star Trek thing going on where Dems assume we are all one being. What a bunch of presumptious, bigotted dreck the Dems spout with crap like diversity...

Ralph Nader is an idealog and I have never voted for him bu deep in my heart I know he is usually right!​

Forum List

Back