Just listen to minute 2 of Paul Ryan's talk and then tell me

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
what is so different than having the mandate? Now I guess when you get a condition you will need to get continuous coverage or pay more. Listen carefully to what he says, if a state, and as we know many GOP run states have not expanded Medicaid.

He also brought up taxes, yes medical equipment are paying a bit more taxes, what he does not tell you is about how Obama , yes Obama made it much easier to export medical equip, so exportation of medical equipment has grown and so has jobs in this country.

The Obama Administration will build on the success of the National Export Initiative (NEI) by launching NEI/NEXT: a new customer service-driven strategy with improved information resources that will ensure American businesses are fully able to capitalize on expanded opportunities to sell their goods and services abroad.

NEI/NEXT will help more American companies reach more overseas markets by improving data, providing information on specific export opportunities, working more closely with financing organizations and service providers, and partnering with states and communities to empower local export efforts.
http://www.trade.gov/neinext/

You can hit on your state and see how exports has grown in the above links.

Last edited:

The GOP never talks about this, I wonder why?

Iowa can not get health insurance because their fuck+king governor voted it out...And then lying weasel scum like Ryan lie and the dumb uneducated believe him...
So stupid..

Anything that comes out of Paul Ryan's mouth is a paid off lie...

1. every single person on this message board has a pre-existing condition...

2. In California we have 4 different good plans to choose from

3. People like my family have to renegotiate a new health plan every year because we have a small business

4. It is the red states that will be without healthcare...they all support these corrupt lying scumbags and then watch Fox news who keep lying to them

5. These congressmen will defund the pool within a year , so that is a FEIGNED

just an observation , --- things were a heck of a lot better up until YOUR mrobama got his 'obamacare' . You 'obamacare ' lovers and advocates have sure messed up the futures of ALL obamacare beggars and regular young Americans from the day that 'obamacare' got going . Now all you guys do is scurry about worrying about your futures . I find your scurrying about to be amusing . Just an observation .

what is so different than having the mandate? Now I guess when you get a condition you will need to get continuous coverage or pay more. Listen carefully to what he says, if a state, and as we know many GOP run states have not expanded Medicaid.

He also brought up taxes, yes medical equipment are paying a bit more taxes, what he does not tell you is about how Obama , yes Obama made it much easier to export medical equip, so exportation of medical equipment has grown and so has jobs in this country.

The Obama Administration will build on the success of the National Export Initiative (NEI) by launching NEI/NEXT: a new customer service-driven strategy with improved information resources that will ensure American businesses are fully able to capitalize on expanded opportunities to sell their goods and services abroad.

NEI/NEXT will help more American companies reach more overseas markets by improving data, providing information on specific export opportunities, working more closely with financing organizations and service providers, and partnering with states and communities to empower local export efforts.

This is just a small portion of what Ryan gets to vote against the American peoples healthcare.
Why don't the righties ever point a finger to the congress being paid off to take care of their cronies...

Blue Cross/Blue Shield $61,350 $38,850 $22,500

Koch Industries $39,522 $29,522 $10,000

Health $594,400

Rep. Paul Ryan: Campaign Finance/Money - PAC Data - Representative 2016 | OpenSecrets

just an observation , --- things were a heck of a lot better up until YOUR mrobama got his 'obamacare' . You 'obamacare ' lovers and advocates have sure messed up the futures of ALL obamacare beggars and regular young Americans from the day that 'obamacare' got going . Now all you guys do is scurry about worrying about your futures . I find your scurrying about to be amusing . Just an observation .

Good morning Pismoe...

I am not sure what state you are in... it is the State that you are in that made Obamacare good or bad.. The republican run state against obamacare made the plan suck, because they wanted it to fail..

California has awesome plans.. I still pay a lot for insurance because of pre-existing things going on and because we own a small business

I sure didn't see what was going on until I got sick, sometimes it takes that

i don't have obamacare . That being said , all my 68 years i have just had my insurance or my parents coverage when i was a kid if they even had insurance . Maybe that they just paid out of pocket but i don't know how they paid . I always had coverage through a job or bought a Catastrophic Policy when i had no job for about a year back around 2006 . And the main thing for me is that i have never had a mandate or a fine and that really the only issue that matters to me . The MANDATE to buy health insurance is UNAMERICAN EWings !!

in other words , i only care about the big boss , nanny making ME buy insurance or pay a fine because i would never do either EWings !!

i don't have obamacare . That being said , all my 68 years i have just had my insurance or my parents coverage when i was a kid if they even had insurance . Maybe that they just paid out of pocket but i don't know how they paid . I always had coverage through a job or bought a Catastrophic Policy when i had no job for about a year back around 2006 . And the main thing for me is that i have never had a mandate or a fine and that really the only issue that matters to me . The MANDATE to buy health insurance is UNAMERICAN EWings !!

Insurance was affordable and good until.....1974 and declined ever since

Did you know that before 1973 it was illegal in the US to profit off of health care. The Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973 passed by Nixon changed everything.
In 1973, Nixon did a personal favor for his friend and campaign financier, Edgar Kaiser, then president and chairman of Kaiser-Permanente. Nixon signed into law, the Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973, in which medical insurance agencies, hospitals, clinics and even doctors, could begin functioning as for-profit business entities instead of the service organizations they were intended to be. And which insurance company got the first taste of federal subsidies to implement HMOA73 … *gasp* … why, it was Kaiser-Permanente! What are the odds?

Did you know that before 1973 it was illegal in the US to profit off of health care. The Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973 passed by Nixon changed everything. – InvestmentWatch

thanks EWing but like i said , let everyone pay for their own or go on charity or flood the emergency rooms where they will get care . My only complaint that i care about is the personal Mandate or Fine because it is unamerican to force ' ME ' to buy something i do not want to buy EWings .

There's very little substantive difference between the rethugs health care bill and ACA. Both have the same goal - funneling money to corporate interests.

Forum List

Back