Just like Vietnam: 8 US Soldiers Killed in Afghan Gunbattle

The Taliban is made up of crazy muslims that murder true Afghani citizens. They hold public executions by stoning people to death. They murdered and raped entire populations when they invaded cities, and they took the women to keep as sex slaves. They tortured people for listening to music and even for ring bells for fucks sake. Women have no rights and are treated as property. I could go on and on with this stuff.

They are insane, of course they are muslims, so that should be of no surprise. Muslims are inferior by default, just take a look at dirty muslim nations, where illiteracy is rampant and technological breakthroughs dont exist. Muslims invent nothing, contribute nothing, other than murder and that dumbass high pitched "lalalalala" thing they do. They are a bunch of friggin weirdos, just like you Sunni. Im not surprised you would stick up for them.
I see you forgot your meds today fagboy :cuckoo: :lol:

Given that your only counter debate to my post was a generic insult about meds, i will gladly accept my trophy as the winner of this debate. I cant be too proud of my win though. Its like beating a toddler in a game of chess, or beating a midget in a tallest reach contest.
You call what you wrote a debate?

Read what you wrote.

It's just a few sentences of ranting and calling names.

Please tell me what you won??? :cuckoo: :lol:

I see you forgot your meds today fagboy :cuckoo: :lol:

Given that your only counter debate to my post was a generic insult about meds, i will gladly accept my trophy as the winner of this debate. I cant be too proud of my win though. Its like beating a toddler in a game of chess, or beating a midget in a tallest reach contest.
You call what you wrote a debate?

Read what you wrote.

It's just a few sentences of ranting and calling names.

Please tell me what you won??? :cuckoo: :lol:

You had no response to counter my claim about their murderous activities, therefore i win the debate. Understand?

How was fighting the war in Vietnam keeping us safe here in America?

What freedoms were we protecting for US citizens by bombing N. Vietnam?

How did invading Iraq and killing Saddam protect our families and loved ones in America?

We were tryign to defend the rights of human beings who lived in SouthEast Asia to determine their own destiny and not have it forced on them by force of arms.
We bombed and killid several million Vietnamese to force a government and culture on them that they didn't want.

We left, and the people there rebuilt their country for themselves and chose the government that they wanted.

Vietnam is now a success story.

What exactly did we gain out of all of our efforts? Zero

Iraq and Afghanistain could also have a chance for success.

Once we leave their country..

Success? Like democracy was achieved for Vietnam? STFU and quit being a moron acting like you weren't around during the Cold War, you old fuck. North and South Vietnam were proxies in communism vs democracy at the height of the Cold War.

We had there asses whipped on the battlefield. Fuckups like YOU stole that victory from us with your bleeding heart bullshit.

You really want to keep taking this beating, Mr AQ? You anti-American POS. Go join the Taliban, huh? At least have some intestinal; fortitude and back up your lame-ass beleifs with your more than your mouth.

Invading iraq is non sequitur. Next.

So over 4,000 dead Anerican soldiers

20,0000 wounded

8 years of fighting

and approaching a trillion wasted dollars

is a non sequitur!!!! :cuckoo:

Make up your mind, retard. You talking about Vietnam? or Afghanistan? Choose one. If you are trying to correlate the two, get a real fucking argument.

And WTF does Iraq have to do with either? You want to tapdance around facts, go find another place to play. This one's above your capabilities.

How was fighting the war in Vietnam keeping us safe here in America?

What freedoms were we protecting for US citizens by bombing N. Vietnam?

How did invading Iraq and killing Saddam protect our families and loved ones in America?

We were tryign to defend the rights of human beings who lived in SouthEast Asia to determine their own destiny and not have it forced on them by force of arms.
We bombed and killid several million Vietnamese to force a government and culture on them that they didn't want.

We left, and the people there rebuilt their country for themselves and chose the government that they wanted.

Vietnam is now a success story.

Your incomparable stupidity is indicative of your complete inability to formulate coherent thoughts based in reality.

Anyone with half a brain cell knows that the Vietnamese people DID NOT choose communism. The Soviet immediately moved in after we left and "rebuilt" the country.

Viet Nam is now a success story because they threw out the Red scum and re-established relations with the United States. We have billions in trade with them now. They BEGGED US TO COME BACK!!!!

Iraq and Afghanistan will be successful for one single reason. We are there and we are helping the people to rid themselves of filthy traitors who hijacked a religion in order to murder innocent people in the name of God. How sick is that?

Last edited:

Viet Nam is now a success story because they threw out the Red scum and re-established relations with the United States. We have billions in trade with them now. They BEGGED US TO COME BACK!!!!

Iraq and Afghanistan will be successful for one single reason. We are there and we are helping the people to rid themselves of filthy traitors who hijacked a religion in order to murder innocent people in the name of God. How sick is that?

oh the US are angels helping the people :eusa_angel: helping the people haha by causing the death of 1 million Iraki
billions in trade ? you are so funny
go read "confessions of economic hitman" see how the US cheated countries with huge debt which can not be repayed

oh the US are angels helping the people :eusa_angel: helping the people haha by causing the death of 1 million Iraki
billions in trade ? you are so funny
go read "confessions of economic hitman" see how the US cheated countries with huge debt which can not be repayed

Shut your pie hole dolt!!!!

Forum List

Back