Just like Every Good Democrat!

yep, he covered all the bases bash, boosh, fox and talk iraq. :lol:

yep, he covered all the bases bash, boosh, fox and talk iraq. :lol:

Chavez may be an asshole... but man, in that clip he was my hero!

birds of a feather

He was calling Fox News liars... well, the only thing wrong about what Chavez said in that video was that he referred to Fox as a news network when it's mostly a platform for a bunch of right-wing pundits.

I'm willing to give people credit when it's due no matter where it comes from.

Chavez may be an asshole... but man, in that clip he was my hero!

birds of a feather

He was calling Fox News liars... well, the only thing wrong about what Chavez said in that video was that he referred to Fox as a news network when it's mostly a platform for a bunch of right-wing pundits.

I'm willing to give people credit when it's due no matter where it comes from.

I know, like I said,, birds of a feather, they flock together. Congratulations!

Careful there, Willow, all the Democrats might stop paying there taxes, and you welfare recipients in the red states would starve.

Yawn.

Georgia breaks about even historically. Texas consistently pays out more than it receives. Both considered bastions of Republicans

And on the flipside Hawaii reliably receives more than it pays, as do Maine and Rhode Island. All three considered Democratic strongholds.

And the biggest suckup of dollars received versus dollars earned was New Mexico. #1 from 1985 through 2005. And they went "blue" in '92, '96, 2000 and '08.

Doesn't seem to be any historical correlation between voting patterns and federal taxes paid vs taxes spent that is any sort of reliable indicator.

Careful there, Willow, all the Democrats might stop paying there taxes, and you welfare recipients in the red states would starve.

Yawn.

Georgia breaks about even historically. Texas consistently pays out more than it receives. Both considered bastions of Republicans

And on the flipside Hawaii reliably receives more than it pays, as do Maine and Rhode Island. All three considered Democratic strongholds.

And the biggest suckup of dollars received versus dollars earned was New Mexico. #1 from 1985 through 2005. And they went "blue" in '92, '96, 2000 and '08.

Doesn't seem to be any historical correlation between voting patterns and federal taxes paid vs taxes spent that is any sort of reliable indicator.

Here is the ranking from the last year on that report.
  1. New Mexico
  2. Mississippi
  3. Alaska
  4. Louisiana
  5. West Virginia
  6. North Dakota
  7. Alabama
  8. South Dakota
  9. Kentucky
  10. Virginia
  11. Montana
  12. Hawaii
  13. Maine
  14. Arkansas
  15. Oklahoma
  16. South Carolina
  17. Missouri
  18. Maryland
  19. Tennessee
  20. Idaho
  21. Arizona
  22. Kansas
  23. Wyoming
  24. Iowa
  25. Nebraska
  26. Vermont
  27. North Carolina
  28. Pennsylvania
  29. Utah
  30. Indiana
  31. Ohio
  32. Georgia
  33. Rhode Island
  34. Florida
  35. Texas
  36. Oregon
  37. Michigan
  38. Washington
  39. Wisconsin
  40. Massachusetts
  41. Colorado
  42. New York
  43. California
  44. Delaware
  45. Illinois
  46. Minnesota
  47. New Hampshire
  48. Connecticut
  49. Nevada
  50. New Jersey
  51. District of Columbia
I'm not quite sure what can be drawn from this ranking except that richer states give more and poorer states receive more.

I think the explanation for NM, AK, ND, and SD might be the high proportion of Native American or Eskimo populations, as well as the lack of large urban areas.

Also, when it comes to Alaska, nearly every bridge that is built is a bridge to nowhere, so the cost per person is high.

Yawn.

Here is the ranking from the last year on that report.
  1. New Mexico
  2. Mississippi
  3. Alaska
  4. Louisiana
  5. West Virginia
  6. North Dakota
  7. Alabama
  8. South Dakota
  9. Kentucky
  10. Virginia
  11. Montana
  12. Hawaii
  13. Maine
  14. Arkansas
  15. Oklahoma
  16. South Carolina
  17. Missouri
  18. Maryland
  19. Tennessee
  20. Idaho
  21. Arizona
  22. Kansas
  23. Wyoming
  24. Iowa
  25. Nebraska
  26. Vermont
  27. North Carolina
  28. Pennsylvania
  29. Utah
  30. Indiana
  31. Ohio
  32. Georgia
  33. Rhode Island
  34. Florida
  35. Texas
  36. Oregon
  37. Michigan
  38. Washington
  39. Wisconsin
  40. Massachusetts
  41. Colorado
  42. New York
  43. California
  44. Delaware
  45. Illinois
  46. Minnesota
  47. New Hampshire
  48. Connecticut
  49. Nevada
  50. New Jersey
  51. District of Columbia
I'm not quite sure what can be drawn from this ranking except that richer states give more and poorer states receive more.

I think the explanation for NM, AK, ND, and SD might be the high proportion of Native American or Eskimo populations, as well as the lack of large urban areas.

Also, when it comes to Alaska, nearly every bridge that is built is a bridge to nowhere, so the cost per person is high.

Actually, DC is at the very tip-top if you look at the actual dollars. But since their government is so screwy (meaning the feds have a disproportionate amount of control over it) I kinda throw it out.

Someone said the democrats will stop paying taxes, ha, they already did, What happened to that tired old ex senator from the Dakotas, Sen Daschel bowed out for not paying taxes. What about the Democrats that are life long welfare recipients, they pay no tax. I could go on for thousands of words.

Sen. Tom Dashel was the first and far from the last top Democrat who did not pay his tax that Obama wanted in Obamas government

Forum List

Back