Just let him win a second term

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Am thinking it may be the best strategy. The GOP is totaqlly discombobulated withe the anything-but-Romney

After Obamas carnage - no lib dem will be elected president for half-a century.....................

Am thinking it may be the best strategy. The GOP is totaqlly discombobulated withe the anything-but-Romney

After Obamas carnage - no lib dem will be elected president for half-a century.....................
"Just let him win a second term"

Are you a RWer?

Seriously?

:eek:

But then it will be too late to save this country. Obamacare will be in full force and our economy will be in ruin and our freedoms will be lost.

No thanks, I owe it to my children and future grandchildren to at least try.

Actually, if we could count on the system continuing, Obama winning a second term would be a great thing, provided enough of this country was left to rebuild. But Obama won't stop at a second term. He would view such a thing as validation of his political agenda and I think we can safely expect a suspension of some elective offices for the interim. He already considers himself above the law and the Constitution. Imagine what would go through that narcissistic mind should he win reelection.

Anybody but Obama?
Anybody but Romney?
Anybody but Cain?
Anybody but Paul?
Anybody but Bachman?
Anybody but Clinton?

It's a shame "Anybody" isn't running.

Welcome to the unspoken strategy of the RNC this election cycle. They do not really want the presidency this time, just look at who they are holding up for our consideration.

If there were only one term available and Obama couldnt run again, you honestly think a dem couldn't win? You think America forgot how horrible this country was after Bush?

It will be the same after his second term in my opinion. Whoever Obama supports is going to win the presidency. Things are getting better NOW (look at black friday, or better yet Cyber Monday for example), imagine how things will be after his second term.

If there were only one term available and Obama couldnt run again, you honestly think a dem couldn't win? You think America forgot how horrible this country was after Bush?

It will be the same after his second term in my opinion. Whoever Obama supports is going to win the presidency. Things are getting better NOW (look at black friday, or better yet Cyber Monday for example), imagine how things will be after his second term.

you pin the future on one goddamn day of shopping?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll be in Brazil watching these next 5+ years from afar so I almost want to see leftists reap what they sow if he's reelected but there's still just too many Americans that I care about for me to be apathetic about this election.

Welcome to the unspoken strategy of the RNC this election cycle. They do not really want the presidency this time, just look at who they are holding up for our consideration.

You dont think Trump was a serious contender? You dont think Palin would have done well? You dont think Bachmann is even for real? Cain is a fantastic family man who and the left fears him. ?

Newt has no baggage so he is fine. Perry is well prepared. Being a mormon and a flip flopper means Romney is the perfect candidate and a tea party favorite, particularly because of his health care that looked almost exactly like Obama care.

That party is fantastic.

You dont think Trump was a serious contender? You dont think Palin would have done well? You dont think Bachmann is even for real? Cain is a fantastic family man who and the left fears him. ?

Newt has no baggage so he is fine. Perry is well prepared. Being a mormon and a flip flopper means Romney is the perfect candidate and a tea party favorite, particularly because of his health care that looked almost exactly like Obama care.

That party is fantastic.
Well said. :clap2:

That party is fantastic.

The RNC fears the tea party a hundred times more than Obama. Obama is no threat to their party but the TPers are already working hard to wrest control of the GOP from them. I do not think any of the people running are that serious and they would crap their pants if all of the present problems got dropped in their laps with nothing but a bunch of green political appointees to deal with it. Everyone who really runs things on the right are content to wait four more and get a country somewhat recovered from the great recession.

Anybody but Obama?
Anybody but Romney?
Anybody but Cain?
Anybody but Paul?
Anybody but Bachman?
Anybody but Clinton?

It's a shame "Anybody" isn't running.

Speculum Speculum Speculumm you no better than that don't ewe? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually, if we could count on the system continuing, Obama winning a second term would be a great thing, provided enough of this country was left to rebuild. But Obama won't stop at a second term. He would view such a thing as validation of his political agenda and I think we can safely expect a suspension of some elective offices for the interim. He already considers himself above the law and the Constitution. Imagine what would go through that narcissistic mind should he win reelection.

Greatest display of high intellect I have seen here thus far. What insight.....and stated with such conviction. Brilliant!

That party is fantastic.

The RNC fears the tea party a hundred times more than Obama. Obama is no threat to their party but the TPers are already working hard to wrest control of the GOP from them. I do not think any of the people running are that serious and they would crap their pants if all of the present problems got dropped in their laps with nothing but a bunch of green political appointees to deal with it. Everyone who really runs things on the right are content to wait four more and get a country somewhat recovered from the great recession.

Sadly, republican voters by then will forget what happened under Bush. Things will be much smoother then and they think republicans could keep it running that way. Sadly, if they win in 2016, it will be 4 more years of bush like mentality. :(

That's the same thing Porky Limbaugh predicted, about a.....

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

244.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

Forum List

Back