‘Just leave me alone and I’ll make it’: D.C. plays Whack-a-Mole with homeless encampments

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
1*mpj3EAEF3cKQTbumb-_Dlg.jpeg

I read the entire article and one thing is missing – why are so many “homeless” people there? Perhaps they want to be free of government interference in their lives?

I for one would like to see “sanctuary places” established where homeless can establish their own communities without outside interference. And allow religious organizations to do what they want and can to help them – free of government regulations.

1*u72GiL5UIQZssnMRntUQew.jpeg

Full story @ ‘Just leave me alone and I’ll make it’: D.C. plays Whack-a-Mole with homeless encampments

I read the entire article and one thing is missing – why are so many “homeless” people there? Perhaps they want to be free of government interference in their lives?

I for one would like to see “sanctuary places” established where homeless can establish their own communities without outside interference. And allow religious organizations to do what they want and can to help them – free of government regulations.

There are a few that do not want to participate in society. I've met them. I know they exist. However, if there were as many as people claimed then there wouldn't be a housing problem. There would be no lists.

Forum List

Back