Just Joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the insane asylum Shelly T. I've been reading your welcome thread and it seems you have a good head on your shoulders. You joined at a good time, we're currently helping our resident snowflakes work through their anxiety issues from the election. It's been a struggle but I think we have most of them through the denial phase.

I'm an outspoken libertarian-conservative-constitutionalist who didn't actually vote for Trump but was happy Hillary didn't win. This place has a pretty lively mix of characters, some are nice, some are weird, some are garbage, some are trolls. You'll figure out who is who soon enough. Hope you enjoy it here! Good Luck!

Welcome to the insane asylum Shelly T. I've been reading your welcome thread and it seems you have a good head on your shoulders. You joined at a good time, we're currently helping our resident snowflakes work through their anxiety issues from the election. It's been a struggle but I think we have most of them through the denial phase.

I'm an outspoken libertarian-conservative-constitutionalist who didn't actually vote for Trump but was happy Hillary didn't win. This place has a pretty lively mix of characters, some are nice, some are weird, some are garbage, some are trolls. You'll figure out who is who soon enough. Hope you enjoy it here! Good Luck!

Thanks Boss! I'm already starting to figure out who's cool and who's not.

Do you really think the Democrats/snowflakes/left will ever get past denial?

It'll probably take rightwinger some time before he thinks of anything 'witty' to say.

Until then,... tell us a little about yourself.
Are you married? Any children?

I'm single, no kids. I believe in the traditional family unit and will get married when the right guy comes along but right now I am devoted to my career. I'm a Lieutenant in the US Navy. I work in Research and Development, specifically the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System. Here's a video:

Be careful what you say and post.

This is probably all classified.

Any video I post or any information I post about the Navy in general has already been approved for public release.

Beautiful day here today. I'm going on a hike with some friends.. Stay cool

Thanks Boss! I'm already starting to figure out who's cool and who's not.

Do you really think the Democrats/snowflakes/left will ever get past denial?
Nope. That's home turf for them. Bush wasn't a "legitimate" president either, if you recall. They are power freaks and this is a huge setback. They will march around for at least four years, get used to it.

I was in the Coast Guard but we just had one 4" canon. My job was to replace the light bulbs after they tested it.

Thread Closed.

This area is for INTRODUCTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back