Just Joined Up To Watch The Circus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been the on again and of again reader here for quite some time, just joined... considering the more than usual circus that the Presidential election is already thought it would be fun to join.
- David

Stat is handing out clown avatars, he'll give you one that you're not allowed to change until he tells you it's time for avatar reassignment surgery

Indeed, I am thinking of a new avatar for you....

Been the on again and of again reader here for quite some time, just joined... considering the more than usual circus that the Presidential election is already thought it would be fun to join.
- David

Stat is handing out clown avatars, he'll give you one that you're not allowed to change until he tells you it's time for avatar reassignment surgery

These clown avatars sure have gone to the heads of many nutters. Now Stat is handing them out. Cool!

- David

These clown avatars sure have gone to the heads of many nutters. Now Stat is handing them out. Cool!

And for a price, too.

Capitalism!!!!

You can't help but notice that all the self-professed Liberal Intellectuals had the EXACT SAME clown avatar "thought" at the EXACT SAME time and none of them have "thought" to change their avatar even when it was apparent that the candidate they were assigned, er, I mean that they decided to disparage, either dropped out, has no chance or never ran.

Yeah, Liberal Intellectual Elite on full display at USMB

- David

Gone to my head? LOL

I love it!

I love how all the Liberal independent thinkers all arrived at the EXACT SAME "thought" at the EXACT SAME time. It looks more like a hive mind, so yes please keep wearing the avatars you were assinged

- David

Seeing a clown avatar doesn't bother me all that much.

Makes it much easier to identify partisan clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back