Just Joined Up To Watch The Circus

Status
Not open for further replies.

David.W

Rookie
Aug 2, 2015
Been the on again and of again reader here for quite some time, just joined... considering the more than usual circus that the Presidential election is already thought it would be fun to join.
- David

Howdy. Oh, yes this is my fourth electoral circus, and they are hoot as well as enlightening and educational.

Been the on again and of again reader here for quite some time, just joined... considering the more than usual circus that the Presidential election is already thought it would be fun to join.
- David
Just wait until Oct. 2016, this place will resemble a war zone...

This place will never again be as nasty as 2010 or 2012. Stat and the admin put a stop to that. Good on them.

- David
And I'll be playing video war games.......
I hope to have CIV outerspace game by then..
I like FPSs and RTSs

- David
Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Yes, it's a circus, and it'll no doubt get worse. The Republicans and Democrats are going at it, and neither one has figured out the game. I enjoy watching it. It's hard to believe that these people actually vote, and determine the direction of this once great nation. No wonder we're screwed up and declining.

- David

That's kinda what I thought. Sadly already have to much fun watching and reading it all every morning.

- David

That's kinda what I thought. Sadly already have to much fun watching and reading it all every morning.
C'mon, David.W , what side of the fence are you on? Be brave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back