Just Jeanne

wsucram15

Jun 17, 2017
Hello Everyone!
I enjoy writing, art of any kind, music, working with hot and warm glass and sometimes politics. Right now, politics isnt such a great topic so I only talk about it when there is something interesting to say.

Have a great day...and I am glad to be here.

200.gif

Welcome!
Stay away from TNHarley. He has rabies.

Hello Everyone!
I enjoy writing, art of any kind, music, working with hot and warm glass and sometimes politics. Right now, politics isnt such a great topic so I only talk about it when there is something interesting to say.

6d07ed4ed000043cbe62b35d608dc7e90cd6cc447f4e4b000ba7a66daed9aca8.jpg

Welcome!
naw, i just drool on myself a bit

rabies..hmmm, I dont want those, I have two pit bulls. But if you only drool you might be ok. You guys are funny, Im taking it you are on an opposite opinion spectrum?
No, she just likes to pick on me for some reason. IDK why. Im as nice as it gets :dunno:

We'll see, either you two are friends and she is teasing you or you are a brutal writer and/or commentor. I hope she is just kidding because I like to be chill when I can, but like most people, have that righteous side when I need to..lol. Since you seem pretty chill, I will kind of guess that you like to kid around. I look forward to it.

Hello Everyone!

ok then...dont let anyone steal your goat.

I'll try to watch my goat in the future.

Welcome!

Bubbly, the USMB mascot will show you around the site.
I think he likes you, just don't feed him.

Meet Bubbly!

Last edited:
Welcome!

rabies..hmmm, I dont want those, I have two pit bulls. But if you only drool you might be ok. You guys are funny, Im taking it you are on an opposite opinion spectrum?
No, she just likes to pick on me for some reason. IDK why. Im as nice as it gets :dunno:

We'll see, either you two are friends and she is teasing you or you are a brutal writer and/or commentor. I hope she is just kidding because I like to be chill when I can, but like most people, have that righteous side when I need to..lol. Since you seem pretty chill, I will kind of guess that you like to kid around. I look forward to it.
I love to goof. Cant be serious on the internet and not expect to bash your head into the computer screen.

Hello Everyone!

Welcome!

Mee Bubbly!

Hello Everyone!

ok then...dont let anyone steal your goat. Thank you, I have been trying to figure out the site. Have a great holiday weekend :banana::banana:

Welcome!

Mee Bubbly!

Welcome!

I love to goof. Cant be serious on the internet and not expect to bash your head into the computer screen.

Cool..I like to joke around myself. Too much craziness as is, need a little levity from time to time. Have a good holiday weekend! :banana:

Hello Everyone!

Welcome!

Meet Bubbly!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome!

Mee Bubbly!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome!

Mee Bubbly!

Well then..I am trying to get around the site, I will do my best, Have a good holiday weekend...I know its next week but I may be away. So wanted to wish everyone happy holiday!

Forum List

Back