Just in time for Christmas...............

Have you thought about where the 55 billion that GM paid back has gone?
I doubt that the tax on the rich would go to the unemployed, ABS.

Not quite what I meant Meister. I said both add about the same amounts to the deficit.

And, I think it's criminal that people are in favor of the rich, while screwing over the poor.

If we're not careful, it's gonna be rich royalty and us peasants starving to death while working for less than fair wages.

I'm new on here but certainly not new to life. Think about the last sentence you wrote. That is the plan my man. Slowly but surely that's the plan of control. I'm old and won't have to live through it. My grand kids will.

Classes are a political construct. They are a division that doesn't really exist.

Someone isnt better or worse because they have money, nor because they don't.

I am going to be overjoyed the day when people stop looking at each other in terms of what money they make and see their brother.
Well I respectfully suggest that you don't hold your breath waiting for that day.

While there is no particular hat one wears to designate one's class in our money-worshipping culture, at this time there are three conspicuous levels of social status and they are determined by how much money one has. If you live in a trailer park, drive a shitbox car and dress off the Wal-Mart racks, or if you inhabit some equivalent realm, like it or not you are low class.

If you live in the best part of town, drive a Mercedes or ride in limousines, fly in private jets, wear designer clothes, dine where waiters bow and you address your congressman by his first name, or reflect a similar profile, you are upper class.

If you reside somewhere between those two realities you are middle class. But if things continue moving in the same direction politically and economically you soon will find yourself occupying one of the two extreme categories. And unless you get really lucky you can entertain yourself with that all men are brothers fantasy as much as you like but it won't make a damn bit of difference.

In today's America, what you've got in your pocket is where you're at.

Interesting day for me today....A radio host asked people who have been unemployed for some time now to call in and to let the audience in on how it's possible for a person to collect an unemployment check for 99 weeks and not get a job in all this time....

The answer from the first three callers was......

They will REALLY start to look for work when the benefits run out and they will have no choice but to get some type of employment.

It made no sense to them to get a job where they will have to pay taxes when they can stay at home and collect a check.

Nice huh?

The show was WABC AM radio in NY....:(
While there is no doubt that a percentage of those who are on long-term unemployment are slackers don't allow that category to obscure the fact that competition for jobs today is at its greatest level since the Great Depression. I know that government cannot continue doling out money to the jobless and I am truly concerned that we might soon be seeing the return of bread lines and soup kitchens, which is a depressing prospect.

I was born at the peak of the Depression and I have very clear recollection of things my parents and grandparents told us about it. At one end of the social spectrum there were people eating out of garbage cans while at the other end there were millionaires who lit their cigars with twenty dollar bills.

It took exceptional statesmanship on the part of FDR and a few other decent politicians, along with a lot of blood-letting effort on the part of a struggling labor force, to bring about the redistribution of the Nation's wealth, mainly via the union movement. But the laws and regulations that facilitated the rise of the middle class have been methodically removed by such corporatist puppets as Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and the Bush dynasty. And I don't know if present day America can pull itself up again like it did throughout the 40s and 50s.

Not quite what I meant Meister. I said both add about the same amounts to the deficit.

And, I think it's criminal that people are in favor of the rich, while screwing over the poor.

If we're not careful, it's gonna be rich royalty and us peasants starving to death while working for less than fair wages.

I'm new on here but certainly not new to life. Think about the last sentence you wrote. That is the plan my man. Slowly but surely that's the plan of control. I'm old and won't have to live through it. My grand kids will.
Those are my feelings exactly. I've lived my life and I won't be around much longer to see what's surely coming. But my kids and grand-kids will and that reality disturbs me. I believe America is heading for a Depression that will make the last one look like a picnic.

Er...Jesus is God. The Deity Incarnate. That means living God. And it isn't just the catholic church that considers this true. They all do.

bullshit,no they all dont......if Jesus was God.....then tell me,who was he praying too?....

God the Father

He is god the son

he sent the Holy Spirit, which is the spirit of God

Genesis 1:26
26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Notice the plurality

.i was raised a Catholic

You were raised a satanist.

You know........in order to understand the celestial "We", you should REALLY read it in it's original language (Hebrew), because then you would understand that God was talking to the Sephirot when He said that.

Oh yeah........if Yeshua is God, then when He was asked by His disciples when He would return, He told them "nobody knows the day EXCEPT the Father".

Now, if God knows when Yeshua is coming back, but Yeshua DOESN'T, that kinda negates the whole God is Yeshua thing.

Additionally, when Yeshua stated that "the Father and I are One", he was referring to the teachings in the Torah that referred to our souls being a small piece of God that He carved out from under His Throne of Glory with the blade of self will.

Try again Jellied Butt Sniffer......you fail yet again.

Er...Jesus is God. The Deity Incarnate. That means living God. And it isn't just the catholic church that considers this true. They all do.

bullshit,no they all dont......if Jesus was God.....then tell me,who was he praying too?....

God the Father

He is god the son

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Notice the plurality

.i was raised a Catholic

You were raised a satanist.

fuck you you fucking asshole.....so your fucking religion is the real deal i suppose?.....God and his Son are the exact same being?.....boy they sure reeled you in didnt they?......just maybe Pukema Jesus was saying that he and his Father are the same type of being including their Character.....you still havent answered the question of who God would be praying too......if you know so much lets see you dance like the priests used too......

So now you're into jewish mysticism and magic?

I wonder how you Kabbalah folks reconcile with the condemnations of witchcraft

You know......if Yeshua showed up today and started walking around laying hands on people and healing them, turning water into wine, and pulling loaves and fishes out of thin air, they'd say that He was doing magic as well.

Got news for you sportcheck........the only difference between "miracles" and "witchcraft" is the intent with which it's used.

Is electricity good or bad? If you use it to keep your house running, it's good. If you use it to electrocute someone and kill them, it's bad.

Kabbalah is something that teaches people how to harness the energy in their bodies and in their connection to God. Is it dangerous? Yes. Especially if you don't approach it with the seriousness it deserves (remember, this is God's power you're playing with).

But then again..........if you don't approach driving with the seriousness and concentration that it deserves, you can kill others or yourself while in the car.

As far as the witchcraft thing? Most of it is a perversion done by the Puritans and the idiot who wrote the Maleus Maleficorum.

BTW, don't you think it's just alittle bit disingenuous to schedule the unemployment benefits to expire before Christ but after the election? Shouldn't the mere fact that our politicians set up this whole issue specifically to get people emotional and not thinking rationally tell us that this legislation is a bad idea?

Got news for you sportcheck........the only difference between "miracles" and "witchcraft" is the intent with which it's used.

Not quite.

It's also who's at work. God forbids magic because it opens the door for Lucifer's influence. No man may work magic. All you may do is ask the Holy Spirit to do its work.

Kabbalah is mysticism that premises that you hold powers you do not. It is yet another false religion.

Keep along that broad and winding path, my friend. Just be warned it doesn't lead where you think.

Not quite.

It's also who's at work. God forbids magic because it opens the door for Lucifer's influence. No man may work magic. All you may do is ask the Holy Spirit to do its work.

Kabbalah is mysticism that premises that you hold powers you do not. It is yet another false religion.

Keep along that broad and winding path, my friend. Just be warned it doesn't lead where you think.

Really? God "forbids" magic?

What about Solomon using The Shield of Solomon to command demons and have them build the Temple?

What about Yeshua doing miracles?

What about the various prophets THROUGHOUT the Bible that did magic?

Try again idiot......you're failing fast.

So God approves whatever his people do?

Awesome... you got any virgin daughters? Anyone?

I'm lookin' to rape some new wives.

26 “‘Do not eat any meat with the blood still in it.
“‘Do not practice divination or seek omens.

9 When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD; because of these same detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the LORD your God.

but wait... Elijah spoke curses!

23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

HE WAS A SERVANT OF SATAN!!

but you're just walking that broad and winding past

The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

What must we do?

18Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

27A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

The LORD and his people bring not peace to you!

When Joram saw Jehu he asked, "Have you come in peace, Jehu?" "How can there be peace," Jehu replied, "as long as all the idolatry and witchcraft of your mother Jezebel abound?"

For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as king."

Deuteronomy 18:9-14 (New International Version, ©2010)

Occult Practices

9 When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD; because of these same detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the LORD your God. The Prophet

14 The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so.

Commanding demons to do his bidding. You mean like Condomble?

wow.. your god seems confused

Its already happening. Wages are stagent while the cost of living is increasing. We are heading for a Great Depression. The gap between the rich and the poor is an indication of how close we are to a depression. Its already at a gap that is at or more than the one in 1929. The wealth needs to be spread around alot more but not equal. More money people have, the more they spend, meaning healthier economy, more jobs and better lives.

Republicans are against a decent life.

you still havent answered the question of who God would be praying too

1) Learn English
2) I already answered that

oh?...you did?.....this is your answer.....which says absolutely nothing about what i asked.....

God the Father

He is god the son

Notice the plurality

now who was GOD praying too?.....himself?.....

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us

[SIZE=+1]God is the only Saviour.[/SIZE] "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour." Isaiah 43:11
To the only wise God our Saviour... Jude 1:12
God our Saviour. Titus 2:10
...we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour. I Timothy 4:10
God my Saviour. Luke 1:47
[SIZE=+1]Jesus is the only Saviour.[/SIZE] ...the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. 1 John 4:14
...our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. II Peter 3:18
...God and our Saviour Jesus Christ. II Peter 1:1
...the Christ, the Saviour of the world. John 4:42
...the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour. Titus 1:4
a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11
Neither is there salvation in any other (than Jesus): for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
--Acts 4:12
...salvation... is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
--2 Timothy 2:10
...captain of their salvation [Jesus] perfect through sufferings.
-- Heb 2:10
[Jesus]...author of eternal salvation...
-- Heb 5:9

Jesus Christ is God Incarnate

[SIZE=+1]Only God is glorified.[/SIZE] I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another... Isaiah 42:8
[SIZE=+1]God glorified Jesus.[/SIZE] And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. John 17:5
[A]ll men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. John 5:23

Forum List

Back