Just in!!! T rex responsible for global warming!!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
That's right you herd it here first !!! Scientist have found evidence that the giant gas guzzlers that dinosaurs cruised around in played a major role in the warmer global temps during the Jurassic period.:blowup:

LOL!!! Another newb that thinks, just because climate fluctuated in the past it has to be doing it for the same reason now!!! How about the fact that we put more CO2 into the atmosphere in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year? How about the fact that past fluctuations have taken ten of thousands to millions of years, but now we're concerned about what's been happening over the last ~200? You can't take the past as a template for the future, if underlying conditions have changed and you can't compare fluctuations that took tens of thousands of tears to one that taking hundreds. You have to look at this logically and not through the prism of those who don't really care about the science, because their objection is really political, NOT scientific.

LOL!!! Another newb that thinks, just because climate fluctuated in the past it has to be doing it for the same reason now!!! How about the fact that we put more CO2 into the atmosphere in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year? How about the fact that past fluctuations have taken ten of thousands to millions of years, but now we're concerned about what's been happening over the last ~200? You can't take the past as a template for the future, if underlying conditions have changed and you can't compare fluctuations that took tens of thousands of tears to one that taking hundreds. You have to look at this logically and not through the prism of those who don't really care about the science, because their objection is really political, NOT scientific.
you stupid liberal commy!!where do you get your facts from???ever seen old photographs of New York City,Detroit, Frisko,in the early 1900"s??they have black clouds of smog hanging over them!!people by the millions heated and cooked with wood and chunks of coal for thousands of years.the air today is much cleaner than it was 100 yrs ago. and the eruption of MT ST Hellens put out more carbon than every thing man made in history combined!!!oh and for this so called evil carbon dioxide,talking to your plants really does make them grow because the carbon dioxide [even from your foul lying breath]is plant food their waste is OXYGEN!!! your profit hating ass can't stand the fact that oil companies make a profit. NEWS FLASH THE GOVERNMENT MAKES 3 TIMES THE AMOUNT THROUGH TAXATION THAT THE EVIL OIL COMPANIES DO ON A GALLON OF GAS!!so you should be happy Exon is helping to pay for your food stamps!!!and what does the fact that I am new to U.S.Message Board have to do with the facts .you've obviously been at this posting stuff longer than I have and you're still an IDIOT!!:cow::9::up_yours:

Last edited:
you stupid liberal commy!!where do you get your facts from???ever seen old photographs of New York City,Detroit, Frisko,in the early 1900"s??they have black clouds of smog hanging over them!!people by the millions heated and cooked with wood and chunks of coal for thousands of years.the air today is much cleaner than it was 100 yrs ago. and the eruption of MT ST Hellens put out more carbon than every thing man made in history combined!!!oh and for this so called evil carbon dioxide,talking to your plants really does make them grow because the carbon dioxide [even from your foul lying breath]is plant food their waste is OXYGEN!!! your profit hating ass can't stand the fact that oil companies make a profit. NEWS FLASH THE GOVERNMENT MAKES 3 TIMES THE AMOUNT THROUGH TAXATION THAT THE EVIL OIL COMPANIES DO ON A GALLON OF GAS!!so you should be happy Exon is helping to pay for your food stamps!!!and what does the fact that I am new to U.S.Message Board have to do with the facts .you've obviously been at this posting stuff longer than I have and you're still an IDIOT!!:cow::9::up_yours:

Humans emit more CO2 in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year. Also, volcanic eruptions are blunted in their warming ability by the co-emission of SO2, which has a cooling tendency.

Greenhouse gas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's right you herd it here first !!! Scientist have found evidence that the giant gas guzzlers that dinosaurs cruised around in played a major role in the warmer global temps during the Jurassic period.:blowup:
OMG.:eek::eek: tractor trailers, trains and planes replaced Trex and Harley replaced the horse.
I await their extinction too.:eusa_shhh:

Humans emit more CO2 in days than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year. Also, volcanic eruptions are blunted in their warming ability by the co-emission of SO2, which has a cooling tendency.

:bsflag:so humans emit 100$ of billions of tons af co2 per day???OMG!!!you may be right:cuckoo: lets BAN HUMANS!!!:eusa_whistle:

:bsflag:so humans emit 100$ of billions of tons af co2 per day???OMG!!!you may be right:cuckoo: lets BAN HUMANS!!!:eusa_whistle:

What an idiot. That's your answer, "let's ban humans"?!?! Is it any wonder we ridicule the skeptics/deniers when they come up with stupipid comments like that? Never occurs to them that maybe we could find ways to put out LESS CO2!!! :eek:

What an idiot. That's your answer, "let's ban humans"?!?! Is it any wonder we ridicule the skeptics/deniers when they come up with stupipid comments like that? Never occurs to them that maybe we could find ways to put out LESS CO2!!! :eek:
YEAH AND IT CAN START WITH YOU SHUTTING THE HELL UP:eusa_silenced::IF YOU ARE GOING TO POLLUTE AT LEAST OFF SET YOUR CARBON WITH SOMETHING USE FULL!!! -5pts on your carbon credits - another 5 points for misspelling stupid.

Last edited:

During the 1940s-1970s when the "western" world peaked with its output of sulfur from everything...You seen .1c of cooling even through the tsi from the sun was higher then today. Your right that within most of the western world the skies are clear and better because of emission standards. I quite frankly support clean air and think it is a very good idea, but countries like china and india, ect are now putting out a crap load of it and yet again slowing the positive forcing caused by co2 within the past 5 years with the lowest tsi since 1910 and arguable since the Dalton grand minimum.

Also Mt.St helens if anything cooled or planet by upwards of -.1c for a year or so. Humans put out 30 billion gt a year of co2 compared .26 billion gt a year from earth's volcano's.

"Global estimates of the annual present-day CO2 output of the Earth’s degassing subaerial and submarine volcanoes range from 0.13 to 0.44 billion metric tons (gigatons) per year [Gerlach, 1991; Allard, 1992; Varekamp et al., 1992; Sano and Williams, 1996; Marty and Tolstikhin, 1998]; the preferred global estimates of the authors of these studies range from 0.15 to 0.26 gigaton per year. Other aggregated volcanic CO2 emission rate estimates — published in 18 studies since 1979 as subaerial, arc, and mid-oceanic ridge estimates — are consistent with the global estimates."

Mt. Pinatubo put out .05 billion gt of co2.

So I ask you how the hell can all the volcano's output of co2 compare to man emissions of the stuff?

No, I don't went to tax the oil corporations that only hurts the poor and middle class as such is passed onto them to make up the difference. I wish the federal government would go back within there powers and leave these issues to the states. I understand that nothing good can come with giving any group of people to much power, but humans do in fact put out a crap load of co2 into our atmosphere. I'm thankful for the emission standards that give us clean water and air. ARE You?

Last edited:

During the 1940s-1970s when the "western" world peaked with its output of sulfur from everything...You seen .1c of cooling even through the tsi from the sun was higher then today. Your right that within most of the western world the skies are clear and better because of emission standards. I quite frankly support clean air and think it is a very good idea, but countries like china and india, ect are now putting out a crap load of it and yet again slowing the positive forcing caused by co2 within the past 5 years with the lowest tsi since 1910 and arguable since the Dalton grand minimum.

Also Mt.St helens if anything cooled or planet by upwards of -.1c for a year or so. Humans put out 30 billion gt a year of co2 compared .26 billion gt a year from earth's volcano's.

"Global estimates of the annual present-day CO2 output of the Earth’s degassing subaerial and submarine volcanoes range from 0.13 to 0.44 billion metric tons (gigatons) per year [Gerlach, 1991; Allard, 1992; Varekamp et al., 1992; Sano and Williams, 1996; Marty and Tolstikhin, 1998]; the preferred global estimates of the authors of these studies range from 0.15 to 0.26 gigaton per year. Other aggregated volcanic CO2 emission rate estimates — published in 18 studies since 1979 as subaerial, arc, and mid-oceanic ridge estimates — are consistent with the global estimates."

So I ask you how the hell can all the volcano's output of co2 compare to man emissions of the stuff?

No, I don't went to tax the oil corporations that only hurts the poor and middle class as such is passed onto them to make up the difference. I wish the federal government would go back within there powers and leave these issues to the states. I understand that nothing good can come with giving any group of people to much power, but humans do in fact put out a crap load of co2 into our atmosphere. I'm thankful for the emission standards that give us clean water and air. ARE You?
of course i want clean air,water,food ect... but my point is the sun that giant orange thing in the sky has more to do with our climate change than bad breath,and farts.listen up libbs!!the climate is changing!!it always has and always will!!! maybe you should place tax levy's on the sun!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::doubt:

of course i want clean air,water,food ect... but my point is the sun that giant orange thing in the sky has more to do with our climate change than bad breath,and farts.listen up libbs!!the climate is changing!!it always has and always will!!! maybe you should place tax levy's on the sun!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::doubt:

Usually I'm against any tax levy but I'm for this one. Only is libs are sent to collect it...

If You just shut your pie hole we could cut CO2 in half.

YEAH AND IT CAN START WITH YOU SHUTTING THE HELL UP:eusa_silenced::IF YOU ARE GOING TO POLLUTE AT LEAST OFF SET YOUR CARBON WITH SOMETHING USE FULL!!! -5pts on your carbon credits - another 5 points for misspelling stupid.

10 points off for not knowing the difference between a misspelling and a typo. :cool:

Now that is hilarious...that you should criticize anyone for spelling errors! :lol:

Here's part of YOUR original post...

That's right you herd it here first

And your version of 'useful'? See above...USE FULL! :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back