JUST IN: MAJOR New Obama Scandal Blows OPEN – Look What He Was Caught Doing…

Office of the Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives

Actually, last night bills were passed. The media is busy putting out scandals, they've failed to report on real news.
Fear of being exposed and punished as traitors is the reason for this all out frontal attack on Trump.
Actually, the reason the media is in an all out l-ie-athon is they hope to impeach Trump so that they can get a say in the next two SCOTUS nominees.
the FAT FUCK has both houses of Congress and the Supreme Court and he can't get a bill passed, and you have to blame the GD media. GROW A PAIR
And what bills were those?

Actually, last night bills were passed. The media is busy putting out scandals, they've failed to report on real news.
Fear of being exposed and punished as traitors is the reason for this all out frontal attack on Trump.
Actually, the reason the media is in an all out l-ie-athon is they hope to impeach Trump so that they can get a say in the next two SCOTUS nominees.
the FAT FUCK has both houses of Congress and the Supreme Court and he can't get a bill passed, and you have to blame the GD media. GROW A PAIR
THEY PASSED TAX REFORM AND THE WALL

If they ever find something like bugs in the White House planted by Obama, I think there will be a trial, and he will be the first POTUS to ever have to do jail time.

A Tax cut for the rich isn't "reform". It's a "gift".

No wall.

They aren't going to report real news. Their goal is to try to keep this up all the way through 2018 in the hopes it will help The Minions win back a few seats and if they are lucky a majority.

No wall.

A tax cut for anyone is not a gift, it is a return of that which was taken from you and does not belong to The Government.

Besides WTF does Lefty Care about Tax Cuts. 47% of America pay NO TAXES and all of them are lazy Liberal Scum.

How is giving me back a small percentage of my money that I busted my ass for a "gift"?

Care to explain that to me? It was my money before The Government Confiscated it, and it's still MY MONEY if they give some of it back to me.

“I know one other senator who’s already confided to me that he was surveilled by the Obama administration, including his phone calls. So when this all comes out, if there are political figures from the opposition party, it’s a story bigger than any of the allegations with regard to Russian collusion,” Sen. Paul said.

No wonder they want to deflect to these phony Trump "Scandals"

They aren't going to report real news. Their goal is to try to keep this up all the way through 2018 in the hopes it will help The Minions win back a few seats and if they are lucky a majority.
Yep. Just more of the media influencing the 2018 elections. Aren't they trying to persecute Russia for that?

I've already read it, not much on it..

JUST IN: MAJOR New Obama Scandal Blows OPEN – Look What He Was Caught Doing…

Because first and foremost, he is a traitor to America. And it is his policies toward the so called Islamic state, that should concern us. His actions were more than destructive to the Constitution and its founding. THAT is more important. He can sleep with whoever he wants...... it is that he HATES America, that is of concern.

Barack Hussein Obama is a traitor and must be put in jail for high treason.
anyone who believes obama only "wiretapped" trump is a liberal fool.

even if those words together are redundant.

No wall.

A tax cut for anyone is not a gift, it is a return of that which was taken from you and does not belong to The Government.

Besides WTF does Lefty Care about Tax Cuts. 47% of America pay NO TAXES and all of them are lazy Liberal Scum.

How is giving me back a small percentage of my money that I busted my ass for a "gift"?

Care to explain that to me? It was my money before The Government Confiscated it, and it's still MY MONEY if they give some of it back to me.
This lazy liberal says GFY, in a major way..Since I have over 40 years of employment and wealth creation under my belt, to help support my fat belly..

No wall.
Trump's congress hasn't passed Jack Shit. Well maybe they passed that.

No wall.

This lazy liberal says GFY, in a major way..Since I have over 40 years of employment and wealth creation under my belt, to help support my fat belly..

Oh good, then you should volunteer to pay more taxes and open your home to Syrian Rapugees, since it's so important to you.

40 years of Employment for a Liberal means 40 years of Masturbation while sucking off of the Government Tit, and wasting our tax dollars.

Enjoy that Government Pension you stole, paid for by REAL Working Men and Women.

Wrong, 34 bills have been passed
Search Bills in Congress - GovTrack.us

No wall.

No wall.
yeah now we have a natl dog shit cleanup day. He's rocking and rolling. LOL

No wall.

Oh good, then you should volunteer to pay more taxes and open your home to Syrian Rapugees, since it's so important to you.

40 years of Employment for a Liberal means 40 years of Masturbation while sucking off of the Government Tit, and wasting our tax dollars.

Enjoy that Government Pension you stole, paid for by REAL Working Men and Women.
Maybe you should just stfu while you're ahead....I haven't stole a damn thing.. If you can't figure out how to enjoy life without trying to pull everyone else down to your low level existence, then please, just stfu..

No wall.
yeah now we have a natl dog shit cleanup day. He's rocking and rolling. LOL
Several accolade loaded bills is the majority of the legislation..

Forum List

Back