JUST IN CASE anyone CARES...

If your wife is breast feeding you'll note that the poop doesn't really smell bad.

When the kid starts eating other food?

Claghorn alarm!
Claghorn alarm!
Claghorn alarm!

Attention on deck!
Attention on deck!

Prepare for heavy smells

Set up a college fund....N O W.
Don't wait - you'll never do it otherwise.
If all you can do is $50 a month right now do it.

One more piece of advise...as the father you will likely change the very first poopy diaper...don't be alarmed..that quart of black/green stuff is normal. It scared the beJesus out of me.

OKAY THEN! On an unrelated note, we're now looking for live in help. Anyone in the greater Reading, PA area looking for a room?.... Anyone?:lol:

That's Great, Cuyo!

My one recommendation is make sure you have family and friends nearby who can help the first few months because its like running a marathon every day.

Thanks Frank, unfortunately we relocated a year ago 90 miles, a bridge toll and a trip through gridlocked Philadelphia from both of our families, but I have rockin' neighbors who were maybe a little too excited when I joked that "He/she's gonna be here [at their house] most of the time." Kate's mom will also move here in a heartbeat if she thinks it will help. In fact I'm kinda trying to divert from that particular idea...:D

Congratulations! You will be entering the most rewarding job you can ever have. Love and enjoy every moment of it ... well, except maybe "the terrible twos" and the moment about ten years later when you first realize just how stupid you are. Not to worry ... about another 10 years down the road your child(ren) will finally admit that you weren't all that stupid after all!!

why in the world would you need live in help? its a baby....and do encourage the wife to breast feed....do get a food grinder..that way you can just grind up what you are eating and feed it to the kid...avoid processed foods....dont let the kid sleep with you.....take it from me....dont let the kid sleep with you...we did for a year....avoid a bottle....always avoid a bottle...

congrads.....its gonna be a bumpy ride

Forum List

Back