just how spoiled are they?

I have three beagles and they all live inside the house. One of them, sleeps on the electric blanket every night on our bed. One of them sleeps in my recliner every night. One of them sleeps in the dog bed in the kitchen near the heat vent. Weekly, they each get a pork chop. Weekly, they each get some steak. Weekly, they each get some chicken. This is added into their regular dog food. Like, bones, in the summer I put ice in their water. Our dogs live the life of Riley...

Yep, I keep a fire going in my workshop for 3 worthless cats. Well they do catch mice and moles, squirrels, rabbits, chipmunks, birds, lizards, etc.

I have three beagles and they all live inside the house. One of them, sleeps on the electric blanket every night on our bed. One of them sleeps in my recliner every night. One of them sleeps in the dog bed in the kitchen near the heat vent. Weekly, they each get a pork chop. Weekly, they each get some steak. Weekly, they each get some chicken. This is added into their regular dog food. Like, bones, in the summer I put ice in their water. Our dogs live the life of Riley...

:clap2::lol: Hey!!!! that's great!!!!. My brother has three Labs, and he built a table for them to sit at, right next to his human family,:lol: Each dog has their own dish, sitting right in front of them, along with a water dish. They are serious Garbage disposals. One Chocolate, one Black and one Golden Lab.

IMG_0445.jpg

they like ice in their water...

Too funny. Both my cats and my dog love ice water. :D

Forum List

Back