just how spoiled are they?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
IMG_0445.jpg

they like ice in their water...

my dog likes to chew ice.....he has leanred to jump up and press the ice maker and water buttons....

LOL, I thought you took a pic of my cat's water bowl!

Ole' Kiki Lou LOVES ice cubes in his bowl, and at 21 years he deserves it!

He deserves to be spoiled, he'll be 22 in November!

This is him eating out of the cat food container! :lol:

$kikilou.jpg

my dog likes to chew ice.....he has leanred to jump up and press the ice maker and water buttons....

whoa isnt this the mutto who is "not a mess"...that is smart and well not too neat for waking up too...can you not block it or are you like me....just let them do it...i dont have one cause of that stuff...mine learns to open the patio door....

o america is not like britain roomy where you simply have a little room ....i have 10 acres of land for them to shit on...we americans are like that....

my dog loves ice, problem is he sloshes around in the water bowl and drags the ice out.. keeps em cool on a hot day..

wow, they are spolied

naaaaa ---they are just good at training people.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: My cat ScooterBug, eats nearly everything we eat. He gets fresh Sardines,White Meat of Chicken, Tuna,Shrimp!!! and oh!!! yes he loves his spuds and and veggies. When i have snacks, such as Top Ramen Noodles, he has to have his share. Yet he is as healthy as a cow,a 19 pound 10 year old, Half Russian Blue and Persian male. He will argue up a storm with you, if you don't leave him Bee!!! And Oh!!! yeah!! he loves plenty of ice cubes, and even Dilly Bars. He is sometimes more comforting than some human are. I call him my Watch Cat!!! Try coming in through the front door, by yourself, and not with his family, and he will let you know, on no uncertain terms, BACK OFF!!! OR ELSE!!! My half human half cat buddy!!!!

My/ parents dog has to get bone everytime you go outside, in her mind she has done something. :lol:
Of course with her being old, everyone gives into her. :D

wow, they are spolied

:lol::lol::lol::lol: My cat ScooterBug, eats nearly everything we eat. He gets fresh Sardines,White Meat of Chicken, Tuna,Shrimp!!! and oh!!! yes he loves his spuds and and veggies. When i have snacks, such as Top Ramen Noodles, he has to have his share. Yet he is as healthy as a cow,a 19 pound 10 year old, Half Russian Blue and Persian male. He will argue up a storm with you, if you don't leave him Bee!!! And Oh!!! yeah!! he loves plenty of ice cubes, and even Dilly Bars. He is sometimes more comforting than some human are. I call him my Watch Cat!!! Try coming in through the front door, by yourself, and not with his family, and he will let you know, on no uncertain terms, BACK OFF!!! OR ELSE!!! My half human half cat buddy!!!!
My cat hates human food except for a little bit of cheese and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and she will only eat Meox Mix. And the only person she doesn't bite is my son, who is also the only person who pulls her tail and sits on her.

I have never even thought about putting ice cubes in the cat's water bowl... :eusa_think:

This is our cat's current water bowl:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Drinkwell-FWB-RE-Original-Pet-Fountain/dp/B00063446M]Amazon.com: Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

wow, they are spolied

Yeah from a cats point of view that is correct.
Some people are more trainable than others. And the untrainable ones will throw your furry but out.

Dogs are liberals and Cats are conservatives.

Who knows what a $500 rat is? Liberal I guess for the free healthcare?

I know exactly what a $500 rat is:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/pets/93759-my-500-rat.html

New Topics

Forum List

Back