Just how Sick can white people get?

dilloduck said:
Did getting on your knees with a priest help you Said ? :dance:

Judging by the little jig you're doing, it's clear Father McFarlen helped you MUCH more then he helped me.

You are on my list now, be afraid, be very afraid.:terror:

Said1 said:
Judging by the little jig you're doing, it's clear Father McFarlen helped you MUCH more then he helped me.

You are on my list now, be afraid, be very afraid.:terror:

LOL just my little "gotcha " dance !! (but good comeback)

cancer victims, and any other near death experience wins!

how about this for a run of bad luck though

worst i had was wisdom teeth pulled... then my imune system went nuts...got scarlette fever, imediately followed by chicken pox and then an allergic reaction to pennicillin when i came down with pnumonia shortly thereater ......all in the spring of my 18th year.....ultimately this drasticaly cut into my sperm count.....fortunately my wife and i got drunk and busy in the back seat of my car and i have two beauty full children

destiny or free will?

Said1 said:
That's better. :D I just milking it to make you feel bad. I'll stop now that I see my job is done here. :dance:

whew---I would say I got off easy but that would be problematic too so just ignore this post. I've taken enough hits for one night :crutch:

I think last night was one of the sickest i have ever been. i have an inected back moeller(sp?) and was taking a lot of Ibuprofen. i ened up taking a vikaden(sp?) an puking all night. I feel pretty good now though. Neeless to say,I wont have another for a long,long time!!!! I think the room was spinnng at one point!

I have had 2 kids and that was pretty painful(ladies,if they tell you getting induced is faster,dont always believe it-17 hours).

I also had pnuemonia once and felt wore than i ever had. My hubby had an infected tooth about 4 years ago and was in the hospital for a week on Morphine. The infetion spread to his left lung and he got pnuemonia from it. They said he ws lucky it didnt go to his brain. I was 3 onths prego at the time and scared to death!!!!

Forum List

Back