Just how Sick can white people get?

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
I've been VERY sick...had some sorta sinus infection get into the bones of my skull once.

hurt like a biotch.

What's the 'sickest' you have been, white or not?

-=d=- said:
I've been VERY sick...had some sorta sinus infection get into the bones of my skull once.

hurt like a biotch.

What's the 'sickest' you have been, white or not?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I've had cancer. Top that.

I had to have an appendectomy. The doctor said it was about ready to rupture, that would have been very bad. I guess that was technically the sickest I've been. I got a $12.00 box of hospital kleenex out of the deal.

rtwngAvngr said:
I had to have an appendectomy. The doctor said it was about ready to rupture, that would have been very bad. I guess that was technically the sickest I've been. I got a $12.00 box of hospital kleenex out of the deal.

What a savings ~ :happy2:

I've had my appendix out, as well as my tonsils. ...

we had cancer for weeks, back in Viet Nam.....(trailing off about "Charlie"...)

Ummm I had my tonsils out when I was 15 and I also had 2 c sections

OCA said:
Wouldn't be able to get it to perform in that situation, my mind won't let me make that awful a choice.

Well you did say "any takers" :eek2:

Sandy73 said:
Well you did say "any takers" :eek2:

Dammit woman! What I gotta say female every time i'm talking about the nasty with you? From now on when I talk for the nasty its about clams not sausages. :nine:

OCA said:
Dammit woman! What I gotta say female every time i'm talking about the nasty with you? From now on when I talk for the nasty its about clams not sausages. :nine:

Well you know how you Geeks oh I mean GREEKS are ! :banana: :nine: :rotflmao:

Think I have you beat Hobbit - I've had cancer, and angioplasty - and four children (none of them normal - then or now) first two breech, third a footling, and the 4th transverse (Csection Jim)

Joan said:
Think I have you beat Hobbit - I've had cancer, and angioplasty - and four children (none of them normal - then or now) first two breech, third a footling, and the 4th transverse (Csection Jim)

Mrs. Joan an honest question: did you ever drop Evil on his noggin when he was an infant? That would explain a few things :)

Forum List

Back